White House Does Damage Control After CNN Reports on How Horrible Kamala Harris Is
It's been a bad weekend for the Biden administration. If the sinking poll numbers weren't enough to make them want to call in sick today, the media stabbing Kamala right in the back will definitely have VP aides wanting to stay out of the office. It seems White House staff might hate Kamala Harris almost as much as the American people do. She's the worst!
Check out this headline from CNN yesterday: "Exasperation and dysfunction: Inside Kamala Harris' frustrating start as vice president." I can almost hear all the hearts at CNN break as they write those words. "No, Kamala! You were the intersectional chosen one!"
It would seem the White House is wrought with "entrenched dysfunction and lack of focus" surrounding Harris, who is more than likely looking to run for President in 2024. Biden has stated he intends to run for reelection, but each day that passes makes this look like more and more of an impossibility. "She's a heartbeat away from the presidency now," they say—although I don't think it's a good idea to remind her of that fact, especially as Biden already looks to be on the decline. The man has one foot in the grave and the other on a banana peel.
Even so, there are those in Democratic politics looking to primary the unpalatable Harris if she should run for the presidency, and "they are trying to figure out how to quietly lay the groundwork to run if and when Harris falters, as they think she might."
It looks like the internecine warfare raging in the Democratic party is not relegated to the Congress, where Senators like Sinema and Manchin have been the target of left-wing ire in the fight to pass Biden's boondoggle spending agenda. And it falls to our least favorite soulless ginger to quell the anxieties of both party and public.
For anyone who needs to hear it. @VP is not only a vital partner to @POTUS but a bold leader who has taken on key, important challenges facing the country\u2014from voting rights to addressing root causes of migration to expanding broadband.— Jen Psaki (@Jen Psaki) 1636942804
"For anyone who needs to hear it. [Kamala Harris] is not only a vital partner to [former Vice President Biden] but a bold leader who has taken on key, important challenges facing the country—from voting rights to addressing root causes of migration to expanding broadband."
Such a message makes me wonder if Psaki hates Kamala, too. She could only list three things. The "voting rights" bill—you know, that bill the Dems are trying to pass to federalize all elections—isn't going to pass anytime soon. The border has been an incredible failure. And no one even knows what Harris is doing about broadband. Good try, Psaki, but Kamala is a dumpster fire, and we all know it.
I doubt there's much of anything that could be done or said to make Kamala appealing to the public. She's a train wreck of a politician. She dropped out of the presidential primaries before her own state, for Christ's sake. She is what happens when the president picks the VP based on intersectional credentials instead of real-world qualifications.
Get your content free from Big Tech's filter. Bookmark this website and sign up for our newsletter!
7 BAD Excuses for Alec Baldwin | Louder With Crowder youtu.be
- Kamala Harris Repeats Cringey Cliche Over What She 'Eats ... ›
- Controversial Billboard Shows Joe Biden and Kamala Harris as ›
- Dan Crenshaw's Responds to Kamala's 'Woke' Naval Speech ... ›
- Kamala Harris Attempts Being Likable While Discussing Space ... ›
- Kamala Harris Cackles as Reporter Asks About Afghanistan ... ›
- Those Cringey Kamala Harris Videos Hired Child Actors - Louder ... ›
- POLL: Americans Hate Kamala Harris More Than Joe Biden ... ›
- Kamala Harris, Nancy Pelosi Get Compared to 'Dumb & Dumber ... ›
- Dear Kamala Harris, You Anti-Gun, Opportunistic, Hypocritical ... ›
- WH Sends Kamala Harris to Fire Up Terry McAuliffe Crowd - Louder ... ›
- Jen Psaki on Joe Biden's 2019 Comments About Gay Bathhouses - Louder With Crowder ›
- Fmr Kamala Harris Aide: Biden Admin Only Defends White Men - Louder With Crowder ›
- Biden Reportedly Gives Kamala Cold Shoulder at Soup Kitchen - Louder With Crowder ›