Joe Scarborough Attacks Teachers' Union in Brief Moment of Sanity: 'Stay Home and Stop Teaching Children ...'
If you were to turn on "Morning Joe" today, the insufferable douchebaggery would be so thick you'd be able to cut it with a knife. Just look at the calendar to see what today's date is. However, every so often, when content creators at NBC News aren't paying attention, Joe Scarborough can still have brief moments of sanity. It happened on Wednesday when the former congressman unloaded on the Chicago Teachers' Union.
You see, the unions are back to holding our children hostage and Joe is less than amused.
"If you don't want to teach, don't teach. Quit. Just stay at home and stop teaching children, okay? ... You are either ignorant when it come to science or you just don't want to be in classes."
— @JoeNBC on Chicago teachers voting for switch to remote learning amid Omicron surge pic.twitter.com/2FOXVcddLd
— The Recount (@therecount) January 5, 2022
"If you don't want to teach, don't teach. Quit. Just stay at home and stop teaching children, okay?"
"You are either ignorant when it come to science or you just don't want to be in classes."
It's not the first time Scarborough has gone after the teachers' unions. He even accused Joe Biden of selling out to them. That's the funny thing about former "Republicans" turned raging Never-Trumpers in the media. They know how unpopular much of what the radical left stands for is with normal Americans. They can see how horrible Joe Biden is as president. They still have to pretend otherwise to keep jobs in the media, though. Scarborough has extra penance to pay after making Donald Trump the unofficial third host of "Morning Joe," helping turn him into President Trump.
How unpopular the teachers' unions are with voters--you know, what with the whole holding kids' well-being hostage thing--is clear to anyone who isn't funded by the teachers' unions. You and I can see the unions don't give a rip about you and your kids. Even Joe Scarborough can see it when he isn't busy reciting White House talking points. People like Joe Biden and the people who control Joe Biden only see the sack of money the unions give them.
Get your content free from Big Tech's filter. Bookmark this website and sign up for our newsletter!
- Jen Psaki Can't Name GOPer Who Wants to 'Defund the Police ... ›
- Black Dad Hammers School District for Teaching Daughter Her ›
- Jill Biden Tries Saving Joe Biden from Embarrassing Himself ... ›
- Teachers Use Stalking Software to Recruit for LGBTQ Club - Louder ... ›
- There Are Many Good Teachers in America and We Need You Now ... ›
- Parents and Students Fight Back Against School Lockdowns ... ›
- Canadian Teachers' Union Making White Votes Count Less - Louder ... ›
- E-Mails Show WH Prioritized Teachers' Union Complaints - Louder ... ›
- Chicago Teachers' Union Goes Remote Due to Omicron Surge ... ›
- Teachers' Union Sends Out Press Release Full of Typos - Louder ... ›
- Teachers’ Union Targets Parents, Demands Social Media Censor - Louder With Crowder ›