Teachers’ Union Wants to Keep Your Kids Masked to Maintain Sense of ‘Safety and Normalcy’
Not all states are run by America’s Governor Ron DeSantis. If they were, children wouldn’t be forced to wear useless masks because teachers and the Democrats the teachers’ unions control have grown fond of them. Many blue states are run by people like this maskless mother, who irrationally freaked out about a mask being taken off by her son. The irony isn’t lost on us.
Washington is certainly one of those mask-loving blue states, and Seattle is like the epicenter of hysteria in the state. So, it should come as no surprise that the Seattle Education Association is fighting to keep in place a mask mandate for students even as Governor Jay Inslee recently announced an end to such mandates beginning March 12.
Townhall reports that the teachers’ union stated the wearing of masks have become “routine and accepted,” providing “feelings of safety and normalcy.”
Maybe the union is in charge of the justice system in that neck of the woods. That would explain why nothing is being done to curb crime. It’s routine and accepted.
But, more to the point, who exactly feels safe when teachers continue to tell children that it’s dangerous to f*ckin’ breath? In what kind of world is it normal to muzzle small children, to cripple their ability to learn just to give a bunch of mentally deranged teachers warm and fuzzy feelings?
This is exactly what’s happening in Seattle, though. And to prove the ridiculousness of allowing public-sector unions to even exist, Seattle Public Schools issued a statement in which they say the mandate will remain in effect “until further notice,” telling the government that “as required by the current collective bargaining agreement, to arrive at a mutually agreeable position regarding any permanent change to mask use requirements throughout the district."
Government employees are telling the government that just said masks are done that they will not comply until the state makes a deal with them. They will hold the children of Seattle hostage until their demands are met.
Teachers’ unions don’t care about students. They care about getting themselves the best deal possible, bartering against the parents of those students and all other taxpayers in order to get whatever they can—which is why they need more kids to enroll; they want more money.
Do you trust these people with your children? You shouldn’t.
The Louder with Crowder Dot Com Website is on Instagram now! Follow us at @lwcnewswire and tell a friend!
'That 70s Show' Parody! BTS Biden's SOTU Prep! | Louder With Crowder www.youtube.com
- Glenn Youngkin Sworn In as Gov, Bans CRT and Mask Mandates ... ›
- EXPOSED: The Real Reasons Democrats Are Fighting 'School ... ›
- Teacher Assaulted By a Five-Year-Old - Louder With Crowder ›
- Teachers Use Stalking Software to Recruit for LGBTQ Club - Louder ... ›
- Joe Scarborough Attacks Chicago Teachers' Union - Louder With ... ›
- Black Dad Hammers School District for Teaching Daughter Her ›
- Jill Biden Tries Saving Joe Biden from Embarrassing Himself ... ›
- Canadian Teachers' Union Making White Votes Count Less - Louder ... ›
- Teachers' Union Sends Out Press Release Full of Typos - Louder ... ›
- Teachers' Union Targets Parents, Demands Social Media Censor ... ›