Gross: Joe Biden’s Dept of Education Won’t Track Allegations of Teacher-on-Student Sexual Assaults
In a move rightly criticized as "the ultimate act of bowing to the teachers' unions," Biden's Department of Education has removed questions from the 2021-22 Civil Rights Data Collection regarding teacher-on-student sexual assault allegations.
The Trump administration made a point to shine a light on such crimes, but under the new administration, they are "actively helping schools cover up these incidents."
The Washington Free Beacon reports that questions will only be asked about documented cases of rape and sexual assault but not about cases in which the suspected teacher resigned or retired, pending cases, or cases where the staff member was moved to another district before the investigation concluded.
This all seems like information to which the public ought to have access, especially as sexual assaults and the blatant sexual grooming of students continues to be a growing issue, one the Trump administration found to be growing for over a decade.
But the Biden administration is all about catering to the whims of the teachers' unions. At this point, it seems as if it might be his raison d'etre.
"Teachers' unions have a structural interest in protecting all of their members—including alleged pedophiles… Data suggesting systemic nonchalance about child sexual abuse in public schools would be quite politically inconvenient for teachers' unions. Now the data won't be collected."
As schools continue to be a hot-button issue, I don't believe the lack of transparency or the Biden administration's lack of interest in this issue will earn them many points with concerned parents across the country.
Get your content free from Big Tech's filter. Bookmark this website and sign up for our newsletter!
Latino Farmer OWNS Beto O'Rourke! | Louder With Crowder youtu.be
- Teacher Caught Indoctrinating Kids on First Day of School - Louder ... ›
- University: White People Can Be Victims of Racism - Louder With ... ›
- New Jersey Teen Trounces Incumbent in School Board Race ... ›
- Mayor Gives Ohio School Board Choice: Resign or Be Charged ... ›
- Minnesota Student Tells School Board He's Leaving Over CRT ... ›
- EXPOSED: The Real Reasons Democrats Are Fighting 'School ... ›
- SHOW NOTES: America... A Nation of COWARDS! - Louder With ... ›
- OPINION: Can We Finally Admit the Public School System is ... ›
- NBC: Parents Shouldn't Have Control Over Kids' Education - Louder ... ›
- Joe Biden Reads 'End of Quote' Stage Directions Out Loud - Louder With Crowder ›
- Professor Who Argued for Dignity for Pedophiles Has Resigned - Louder With Crowder ›
- There Are Many Good Teachers in America and We Need You Now - Louder With Crowder ›
- Teachers’ Union Sends Out Press Release Full of Typos - Louder With Crowder ›
- Biden Gave Schools $130Billion to Reopen. It Was Used on CRT - Louder With Crowder ›
- Students at Baltimore High School Test at Elementary Level - Louder With Crowder ›