May 04, 2021
SHOW NOTES: America... A Nation of COWARDS!
Woke liberals want alternatives to policing, and yeah, one is worse than the other. We also expose BOTH critical race theory AND the communist pope. Biden has another Biden moment in a speech. And Bill and Melinda Gates are getting divorced. So sad!
America... A Nation of COWARDS! | Louder with Crowderyoutu.be
- Last week during his joint address to Congress, Former VP Joe Biden pushed for his American Families "infrastructure" plan by emphasizing the funding to education. SOURCE: CBS News
- Biden's Education Department's proposed priorities for schools include the New York Times' 1619 Project and work from Ibram X. Kendi. SOURCE: Federal Register
- Notes on 1619 project:
- America was founded in 1619 when slaves first landed in Virginia.
- Slavery is not only America's original sin, but its origin.
- American exceptionalism grew out of anti-black racism.
- Contributing author Matthew Desmond wrote, "In order to understand the brutality of American capitalism, you have to start on the plantation."
- Notes on 1619 project:
- It also sources Kendi's book "How to Be Antiracist." So critical race theory! SOURCE: Federal Register
- On his first day in office, Biden abolished Trump's 1776 Commission, which was designed to promote patriotic education and fight critical race theory. SOURCE: White House
- In January, Mayor Bill de Blasio announced he is eliminating entry exams for NYC schools. SOURCE: CBS News
- This comes despite the fact that over 140 NYC schools had at least one grade where more than 90 percent of students failed their state exams in 2019, BEFORE COVID. SOURCE: New York Post
- And just a few weeks ago, Grace Church schoolteacher Paul Rossi was fired for writing a NY Post op-ed titled "We're Damaging Kids with Critical Race Theory." SOURCES: New York Post, Daily Mail
- Grace Church head teacher George Davison was caught on audio during a conversation with Rossi agreeing the school demonizes white kids. SOURCE: Twitter
- In 2014, San Francisco stopped tracking math courses from 6th to 10th grade.
- In September of last year, California teachers and education organizations released a toolkit called, "A Pathway to Equitable Math Instruction." SOURCE: Equitable Math
- The toolkit is described as: "Resources and guidance to support Black, LatinX, and Multilingual students to thrive in grades 6-8."
- The toolkit consists of "5 Strides on the Path to Math Equity."
- Stride 1 is "Dismantling Racism in Mathematics Instruction."
- Its first chapter includes a section on "Dismantling White Supremacy in Math Classrooms." Some of the listed ways math perpetuates white supremacy are:
- "The focus on getting the 'right' answer"
- "Students are tracked"
- "Students are required to show their work"
- "Grading practices are focused on lack of knowledge"
BIASED CHAUVIN JURORS
- Juror #52 said on an April 27th podcast called "Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell" that people should join juries to promote societal change. SOURCE: Twitter
- He was photographed in 2020 wearing a shirt that said "Get Your Knee Off Our Necks." SOURCE: Post Millennial
- Juror #44 said during jury selection that she had viewed the bystander footage of Floyd and Chauvin, and it left her with a "negative view of Chauvin." SOURCE: Star Tribune
- Juror #92 wrote in her juror questionnaire that Floyd didn't deserve to die and the police shouldn't have used excessive force. SOURCE: Star Tribune
- Alternate juror Lisa Christiansen said she was concerned about protesters coming to her house if they didn't like the outcome of the trial, and she had to wade through Daunte Wright protesters to get home during the trial. SOURCE: Kare11
WOKE ACTIVISTS TEACH HOW TO NOT CALL THE COPS
- Woke activists are now telling people NOT to call the cops. Some of the alternative suggestions for contacting the police include: SOURCE: YouTube
- Creating a safety plan
- Writing down what makes you happy
- Letting people shoplift
- Smelling and tasting things
- Massaging yourself
- They're also trying to focus on "community based" policing. SOURCE: VOX
- Mayor of NYC Bill de Blasio announced the NYPD will no longer be responding to mental health crisis calls. Instead, they're calling social workers. SOURCE: Pix11
Looking for a fashionable way to support Louder with Crowder? Get your swag at Crowdershop today!