Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.
But Facebook is...you know, Facebook. Their algorithm hides our ranting and raving as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface?
Sign up for the LWC News Blast! Get your favorite right-wing commentary delivered directly to your inbox!
November 21, 2021
Groundbreaking: University Changes Definition to Say White People Can Be Victims of Racism
Leave it to a university to finally clue into reality. If you haven't been able to tell, I don't think too highly of higher education. Downing College, a constituent of the University of Cambridge, in the United Kingdom, has revised its definition of racism after backlash from several academics.
The previous definition of racism excluded any individual who appeared as white from being able to experience such discrimination:
"An ideology and a set of practices based on ideas of inherited white 'racial' superiority that normalizes control, domination and exclusion over people of colour, while legitimating privilege and oppression."
The new definition allows for the inclusion of white people, although, if you ask me, it still insinuates that white people are not on the receiving end of racism at any point:
"an ideology and a set of practices based on ideas of racial superiority that normalise control, domination and exclusion on the basis of racial difference, while legitimating privilege and oppression."
My main critique is the closing phrase "while legitimating privilege and oppression" because the notion of privilege in contemporary discourse is almost exclusively reserved for alleged white privilege, and oppression conversely attributed to minorities. I also don't think one has to claim a privilege to be an ignorant bigot.
And while this definition may have been slightly modified to quell the anger of a few faculty members, the practice of accepting the existence of microaggressions and allowing for them to be reported still holds fast to the radical left's dogmatic and irrational notion of racism. I'm sure if a white student at Downing claims to have been a victim of overt racism that the claim itself would be considered some form of microaggression.
Get your content free from Big Tech's filter. Bookmark this website and sign up for our newsletter!
KYLE RITTENHOUSE: What We Should Do Next? #FightLikeHell | Louder With Crowderyoutu.be
From Your Site Articles
- Portland Police Officer Says Real Problem Is White Liberals - Louder ... ›
- Video Hits Alyssa Milano Over Shameless Race Pandering - Louder ... ›
- Teacher: Expecting Students to Behave Is White Supremacy ... ›
- Interracial Couple Has Significant Issue with CRT - Louder With ... ›
- Dude Quits NH School District Over White Privilege Workshop ... ›
- Robin DiAngelo: 'Comedy Is Just an Excuse to Be Racist' - Louder ... ›
- #BlackLivesMatter Releases HILARIOUSLY Racist Demand Listicle ... ›
- The Hodgetwins DESTROY Leftists Over '8 White Identities' - Louder ... ›
- Psychologist for Washington State Patrol Reassigned Over Too ... ›
- White Women Sing About How Racist White People Are on TikTok ... ›
- Gross: Joe Biden’s Dept of Education Won’t Track Allegations of Teacher-on-Student Sexual Assaults - Louder With Crowder ›