TikTok Teacher Claims Expecting Students to Behave and Listen Is — You Guessed It — White Supremacy
At this point, it would be easier to list things that AREN'T white supremacy. The media determined that if a black man runs against a white liberal, the black guy is the white supremacist. Words don't mean anything. It's not surprising that people now claim behaving and listening is "white supremacy." It's even least surprising that the white person who thinks so would a) be a teacher, b) have a TikTok account, and c) look like this.
Teacher claims that encouraging students to behave is white supremacy pic.twitter.com/DCBdcuMitg
— Libs of Tik Tok (@libsoftiktok) September 13, 2021
The idea of just sitting quiet and being told stuff and taking things in in a passive stance is not a thing that's in many cultures. So if we're positively enforcing these behaviors, we are by extension positively enforcing elements of white culture. Which therefore keeps whiteness at the center, which is the definition of white supremacy.
It's the prerogative of white liberals to virtue-signal about their whiteness. They sing songs about it and participate in bizarre rituals to cleanse themselves of their whiteness. These same white liberals claim things like individualism, having families, and a work ethic are all associated with "whiteness" and therefore white people. Now, a rational person might hear you say having families and having a work ethic aren't "black" traits and think that YOU'RE the racist. But it's a white progressive world. They make the rules. We all just laugh at them.
Also, this idea that expecting people to "behave" is a white trait? Maybe this alleged teacher and I know different black people. But they'll tell you that their parents were more strict and expected them to behave and listen a lot more than your typical white liberal parent expects from their kids. Any white liberal saying otherwise is what they would refer to as "white people sh*t."
The least surprising thing about this is the teacher is an activist. Proving once again that @LibsOfTikTok is our most valuable resource and needs to be protected at all times.
So what have we learned today? We've been given another example of why you should homeschool your children. We've learned how little white liberals think of non-white Americans. And we've also learned that, while there is an argument to be made to have teachers wear body cameras, if you give them enough time they will expose themselves.
Get your content free from Big Tech's filter. Bookmark this website and sign up for our newsletter!
AOC Says "Tax the Rich"...at the MET GALA?! | Louder With Crowderyoutu.be
- Crowder Battles Deranged Woke Leftist. Watch What Happens ... ›
- Teacher Unleashes Tirade Against Latino Cop at Traffic Stop ... ›
- Teacher Caught Indoctrinating Kids on First Day of School - Louder ... ›
- Teacher Thinks DeSantis Banning CRT is 'The Hunger Games ... ›
- Teacher Compares Lack of Mask Mandate to School Shooting ... ›
- Teacher Has Meltdown Over Texas State Law - Louder With Crowder ›
- Video Exposes Teacher Attempting to Indoctrinate Classroom ... ›
- White Women Sing About How Racist White People Are on TikTok ... ›
- Teacher Brags About Replacing American Flag with Pride Flag ... ›
- TikTok Teacher Calls Concerned Parents 'Terrorists' - Louder With Crowder ›
- University: White People Can Be Victims of Racism - Louder With Crowder ›