School District Uses Math for Propaganda, Makes Students Answer Question About 'Racist Conservatives'
There is literally nothing your child can learn in a public school that they cannot learn easier and more thoroughly at home with a library card and a decent internet connection. There exists a litany of items you would probably rather your child not be exposed to in the public schools that are going to be forced down their throats.
There’s no wondering why so many young people seem to identify with leftist political ideology when math teachers explicitly teach them that all the other political affiliations are racist.
Math being used for propagandahttps://twitter.com/Nicoletta0602/status/1471172905933447168\u00a0\u2026— Libs of Tik Tok (@Libs of Tik Tok) 1639613064
I really wonder how long this kind of lesson has been in existence. Is this where it all starts? Students are bombarded with this kind of messaging during their formative years, and when it comes time to start actually taking a political position, they remember that those evil conservatives were super racist because some ignorant, could-barely-pass-undergrad teacher told them so?
And now, we get to suffer the consequences of such indoctrination, as communists and religious CRT zealots attempt to destroy the country.
What’s more, this graph shows demonstrates how teachers will adopt pseudoscience just to push their preferred politics. The Implicit Association Test allegedly used to create the graph is complete hogwash! And everyone with a brain can easily verify this with a few minutes on the interwebs.
Trump used to say the media was the enemy of the people. I’m going to paraphrase him for a moment: Public schools are the enemy of the people.
- Fans Welcome Trump to World Series with a 'Let's Go Brandon ... ›
- Indiana School Administrator Admits CRT is Taught in Schools ... ›
- UN Wants Elon Musk to Singlehandedly Fix Global Hunger - Louder ... ›
- What Wage Gap? Christina Hoff Sommers Completely Destroys ... ›
- Who Is Facebook Whistleblower Frances Haugen? - Louder With ... ›
- White House Claims Your BBQ is Sixteen Cents Cheaper - Louder ... ›
- Jen Psaki Bombs: Confirms Biden Ignorance About Tax Hikes ... ›