About Facebook Whistleblower Frances Haugen: Being Coached by Obama Alumni, Donates to Left-Wing Causes
Facebook whistleblower Frances Haugen was on 60 Minutes Sunday. Haugen proceeded to say everything Democrats wanted someone to say about Facebook, misinformation, January 6, and so on. Today, she is testifying before the United States Senate, repeating those same things. If that sounds like a coincidence and/or a glorified PR stunt, consider these two things.
HAGUEN IS BEING COACHED BY AN OBAMA ALUMNI
The Washington Free Beacon reports Haguen "is working with the political consultant and former Obama administration deputy press secretary Bill Burton and his consulting firm, Bryson Gillette." It is unclear when they started working together. Haugen had been leaking documents to the Wall Street Journal for ten months. Now she is appearing before the Senate, 48 hours after a major television appearance, 48 hours after said TV appearance was leaked to the press.
HAGUEN DONATEES TO FAR-LEFT CAUSES
The Post Millennial has gone through Hagen's political donations. Among them:
- AOC's political campaign. No surprise there.
- Courage to Change PAC. One of AOC's crews. "All endorsees will embody the ideals of racial, social, economic, and environmental justice."
- Act Blue
- My personal favorite, the Democratic Senatorial Campaign Committee (DSCC). The organization that campaigns on behalf of the Democrat senators Haguen is currently testifying in front of.
In comparison, imagine this was a whistleblower who confirmed everything conservatives already think about Big Tech. The conservative was coached by Steve Bannon and has donated to the RSCC, Trump 2020, and the Keep America Great PAC. Now turn on CNN. Instead of airing the hearing, they'd be airing that.
Actually, that's not true. Had this been a conservative, there would never be a 60 Minutes interview. And the WSJ articles would all be marked as fake news by Big Tech.
Democrats have been vocal about their hatred of Facebook for allowing "misinformation." That's a lefty way of saying any right-wing opinion they disagree with. Joe Biden has accused Facebook of killing people based on a radical left-wing book report he read. His White House supports deplatforming. Now there is a partisan, left-wing, "Facebook insider" testifying before the Senate, telling Democrats everything they want to hear.
Do the math. This isn't by accident.
Get your content free from Big Tech's filter. Bookmark this website and sign up for our newsletter!
EXTREMIST Facebook "Whistleblower" Says They Should Censor MORE!? | Louder With Crowder youtu.be
- CNN Hunts Down Private Citizen Over 'Medical Misinformation ... ›
- Devil's Advocate: Skyler Turden vs. John Stossel Debate ... ›
- Facebook Threatens to De-platform Louder with Crowder Weeks Out ... ›
- Joe Biden Laughs Off Sen. Kyrsten Sinema Getting Harassed ... ›
- Louder with Crowder is Suing Facebook - Louder With Crowder ›
- Pfizer Scientist Claims Antibodies Probably Better Than Shot ... ›
- Whistleblower Calls Out Congress for January 6th Failures - Louder With Crowder ›
- DOC Violated Civil Rights of January 6 Defendant - Louder With Crowder ›