Report: Teachers’ Union Colluded With CDC, Wrote Restrictions That Kept Schools Shut Down
In a new report released today by the House Select Committee, it has been found that the American Federation of Teachers (AFT) worked hand-in-glove with the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) to author the guidance issued in 2021 that kept schools either teaching remotely or closed entirely.
We’ve known for quite some time about the chummy relationship between the teachers’ unions and the Biden Administration. The unions famously sicked the federal government’s dogs on concerned parents because they were tired of them attempting to stop the Critical Race Theory indoctrination that’s been occurring. But in this case, the AFT, under the leadership of Randi Weingarten, was in constant communication with the CDC’s Rochelle Walensky, funneling entire passages of text to be added to the government guidance.
In multiple instances, nearly verbatim “line-by-line edits” were given to Walensky by the AFT for inclusion in the guidance, which the director was more than happy to pass along. This occurred on two separate occasions included in the committee’s report.
The lines of text provided by the AFT functioned directly to provide for the closing of schools and the moving of education, if it was to occur, to be done remotely, even going so far as to leave the door open for further guidance should a new COVID variant cause cases to rise.
Additionally, this practice of consultation and inclusion of suggested additions went against all previously followed practices by the CDC, said Dr. Walke, Director of the Center for Preparedness and Response, in testimony given before the committee, describing the situation as “uncommon” before his White House counsel stepped in to prevent too much from being said.
The report ensures to point out that the AFT shelled out over $43M “to liberal groups and candidates during the 2020 election cycle,” which would have gone a long way to purchasing the kind of influence necessary to basically co-author government policy.
The teachers’ unions aren’t there for the students. They’re there to benefit themselves in whatever way they can, and if that means they have to screw your children out of educational opportunities, they won’t think twice.
The Louder with Crowder Dot Com Website is on Instagram now!Follow us at @lwcnewswire and tell a friend!
Arthur Intro | Louder With Crowderwww.youtube.com
- EXPOSED: The Real Reasons Democrats Are Fighting 'School ... ›
- Teacher Brags About Replacing American Flag with Pride Flag ... ›
- Glenn Youngkin Gets Bill Eliminating School Mask Mandates ... ›
- Jill Biden Tries Saving Joe Biden from Embarrassing Himself ... ›
- Black Dad Hammers School District for Teaching Daughter Her ... ›
- Teachers Use Stalking Software to Recruit for LGBTQ Club - Louder ... ›
- Teachers' Union President Criticizes Anti-CRT Advocates - Louder ... ›
- Teachers' Union Sends Out Press Release Full of Typos - Louder ... ›
- Teachers' Union Partners With Left-Wing 'Fact-Checker' - Louder ... ›
- Teachers' Union Targets Parents, Demands Social Media Censor ... ›
- Democrats Staff Teachers' Union Misinformation Firm - Louder With Crowder ›
- Teachers’ Union to Force Facebook to Censor Speech - Louder With Crowder ›