Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.
But Facebook is...you know, Facebook. Their algorithm hides our ranting and raving as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface?
Sign up for the LWC News Blast! Get your favorite right-wing commentary delivered directly to your inbox!
February 05, 2022
Iowa Bill Proposes Video Cameras in Classrooms. Of Course, Teachers' Unions are Freaking Out
A proposed law in Iowa seeks to install cameras in classrooms, allowing parents the ability to view live streams of classes.
The bill, HR 2177, written by state Representative Norlin Mommsen, would “continue the parental involvement that has occurred due to COVID.” But we know from the past few months that teachers would like nothing more than to push parents out of education again. And the unions are making as much perfectly clear.
The president of the National Education Association, Becky Pringle, says, “Some politicians around the country want to limit not only what history our kids can learn about and what books they can read, censor the truth of our history in some cases, and, now in Iowa, they want to install classroom cameras for live monitoring of teachers.”
Of course, she’s attempting to play the victim for her entire constituency, presenting a ridiculous caricature that has become all too common on the left. Absolutely no one is calling for limitations on the teaching of history, or any subject, for that matter. What parents—not politicians—are concerned about is the ideological trash teachers have decided to blend into the curricula. Critical Race Theory into history, mathematics, and English; queer theory; and transgender ideology. None of this should be in classrooms, and this bill would effectively provide parents with the ability to ensure it isn’t. And, if it is, they can take action to remove it.
President of the Iowa State Education Association Mike Beranek said, “The inappropriateness of belief that there should be continual videotaping in a classroom is something that should not even be considered,” going so far as to call the notion “completely outrageous and dangerous.”
But why would this be an issue? If teachers aren’t attempting to fill the heads of students with nonsense, if they are doing their jobs as required without propagandizing and attempting to fulfill their assumed activist roles, there should be no issue. The reason they don’t want eyes on them is that they know what they are doing is wrong.
The bill would force schools to pay for and install the cameras using money out of their budgets, removing additional costs to taxpayers. However, some associated with the unions are saying that it will eat into their already strapped budget. To them I say, perhaps you should have spent your COVID money more wisely.
And the best part:
“If the bill passes and teachers don't comply, they could face fines, KCCI said. Those fines could be as much as 5% of weekly salary per infraction.”
I can dig it. I would’ve liked to see a clause in there about firing teachers after so many infractions, but I’m sure hitting them in their wallets will either convince them to install the cameras or to quit, and either would be fine by me.
Is your state proposing laws like this? Why not? Perhaps you should be calling your state representatives and telling them to get on it.
The Louder with Crowder Dot Com Website is on Instagram now!Follow us at @lwcnewswire and tell a friend!
From Your Site Articles
- There Are Many Good Teachers in America and We Need You Now ... ›
- Ad BlastsTeachers' Unions for School Mask Mandates - Louder With ... ›
- Union Wants High Schoolers Teaching THEMSELVES Once a Week ... ›
- Rhode Island Teachers' Union and ACLU Object to Bill Outlawing ... ›
- Canadian Teachers' Union Making White Votes Count Less - Louder ... ›
- Teachers' Union President Criticizes Anti-CRT Advocates - Louder ... ›
- Teachers' Union Sends Out Press Release Full of Typos - Louder ... ›
- Psaki Challenged on CDC Pandering to Teachers' Union - Louder ... ›
- Teachers' Union Partners With Left-Wing 'Fact-Checker' - Louder ... ›
- Chicago Teachers' Union Goes Remote Due to Omicron Surge ... ›
- Students at Baltimore High School Test at Elementary Level - Louder With Crowder ›
- Rhode Island Teachers' Union and ACLU Object to Bill Outlawing Sex with Students - Louder With Crowder ›
- Teachers Busted Faked Vaccination Cards, Union Vows Lawsuit - Louder With Crowder ›