NYC Teachers Busted Using Fake Vaccination Cards, Union Vows Lawsuit Over Suspensions
There are so many layers to this story, and really, I don’t know where I fall on this one because of it.
On Friday, New York City Mayor Eric Adams announced that he was “really disappointed” after the NYC Department of Education identified “fewer than 100” teachers who, in order to comply with former mayor de Blasio’s vaccine mandate, allegedly provided fake vaccination cards.
NYC teachers on leave over fake vaccine card allegations www.youtube.com
Now, I’m not going to defend any vax mandate. They were idiotic to begin with, and they remain so now. So, in a way, I want to applaud these teachers for basically telling de Blasio and his tyrannical bullsh*t to shove off. However, they’re public school teachers—cogs in the teachers’ union machine.
And because they are part of those unions, the American Federation of Teachers, reports The Blaze, is vowing a lawsuit against the city, after those teachers were put on unpaid leave and may face termination.
According to The Blaze, the UFT calls the allegations of vaccine card forgery are “unproven” and the actions the city has taken against them “a clear violation of the basic notion of due process.”
Both of these may be true. I haven’t seen the proof, and putting teachers on unpaid leave seems like a drastic punishment for something that may be false. But it doesn’t negate the fact that a bunch of teachers are accused of violating COVID mandates while the unions led the charge for many of them. While the unions advocated for remote learning and masking small children, their own constituents couldn’t be bothered to adhere to the other mandates.
It's also ironic the unions would back those teachers. We can’t call it hypocrisy, though. The unions are doing exactly what they’ve always done. They do whatever they must to benefit the people who pay their dues. If that means subjecting children to damaging restrictions, so be it. And if it means defending those who may have violated the same mandates the unions promoted, that’s in keeping with their mission, too.
Just remember, the unions couldn’t care less about the students, laws, mandates, or anything. The unions exist to protect and benefit the teachers regardless of anything else.
The Louder with Crowder Dot Com Website is on Instagram now! Follow us at @lwcnewswire and tell a friend!
Crowder Makes Black Professor RETHINK Affirmative Action! | Change My Mind Clips www.youtube.com
- Teachers' Union Partners With Left-Wing 'Fact-Checker' - Louder ... ›
- Union President Poses With Poster to Support Ukraine. Fails ... ›
- Union Fights Law That Would Put Cameras in Classrooms - Louder ... ›
- Teachers' Union President Knows Masks 'Impede Learning' - Louder ... ›
- Teachers' Union President Makes Bonkers Claim, Says Parental ... ›
- Parents and Students Fight Back Against School Lockdowns ... ›
- Documentary Reveals the True Nature of the Teachers' Unions ... ›
- Teachers' Union Targets Parents, Demands Social Media Censor ... ›
- Ilhan Omar Defends Teachers' Unions - Louder With Crowder ›
- Teachers’ Union to Force Facebook to Censor Speech - Louder With Crowder ›
- School District Encourages Teachers Attend Conference for Sex Toys, ‘Bigger D*** Energy’ - Louder With Crowder ›