MSNBC claims FBI is investigating pro-life 'terrorists'...except 90% of terrorists were pro-choice. Whoops!
Last year, a bunch of pro-life pregnancy centers were attacked and vandalized before and after the release of the Dobbs decision, which overturned Roe vs. Wade. Shockingly, the FBI and DOJ did absolutely nothing for months, while simultaneously arresting pro-life activists for protesting outside abortion clinics. Hard to believe, I know.
But last week, the FBI finally announced it's seeking information on some of the attacks. The bureau is now offering a $25,000 reward to sources who can provide details on the attacks. It said it can investigate the crimes as potential acts of domestic violent extremism, Freedom of Access to Clinic Entrances Act (FACE Act) violations, or violent crime matters.
In a statement, FBI Director Christopher Wray said, "Today’s announcement reflects the FBI’s commitment to vigorously pursue investigations into crimes against pregnancy resource centers, faith-based organizations, and reproductive health clinics across the country."
The attacks under investigation include nine on pro-life facilities and one on Planned Parenthood. Photos of the attacks are shown below the statement, and nearly all feature a crisis pregnancy center or another type of pro-life facility. So it's pretty clear the majority of these attacks were not on pro-abortion facilities.
Well, MSNBC's Andrea Mitchell decided to ignore that crucial point, and instead reported the FBI is investigating terrorism exclusively on pro-abortion facilities. She asked former Planned Parenthood President Cecile Richards, "What about the issue, Cecile, of what the FBI is calling domestic terrorism? They are offering $25,000 rewards for any information on recent attacks against ten reproductive health care clinics. How concerning are these attacks and the implications for the women, the emotional stress on women and health care workers?”
\u201cAndrea Mitchell and Cecile Richards Ignore Attacks on Pro-Life Pregnancy Centers During Segment on FBI Warning https://t.co/RXYqpXNWCa\u201d— Mediaite (@Mediaite) 1674328319
Richards responded by claiming Republicans have created a "bounty hunter system" and perpetuated fear around women getting abortions. Oddly enough, there was no mention of fear felt by the crisis pregnancy centers that were firebombed. Must've been an honest mistake! MSNBC would never lie to push a narrative...
LwC is on Substack now! Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.. but algorithms hide our ranting and raving as best they can. The best way to stick it to Big Tech? Subscribe to For the Content!
Indian CHADS Demolish Chinese Virgin Soldiers at Border! | Louder With Crowderyoutu.be
- Ron DeSantis Receives Rockstar Reception at UFC, Joe Rogan Calls Him 'Best Governor in the Game' ›
- Here's where we're at with the feds 'executing a warrant' on Trump's home in Mar-a-Lago ›
- Kevin Costner reveals the true reason he endorsed Liz Cheney: 'I knew she would lose, but...' ›
- Keith Olbermann whines his MSNBC anchor ex-girlfriend beat the crap out of him and I think expects us to feel bad ›
- Did Joe Biden doze off in the middle of a MSNBC interview? Watch and judge for yourself. ›
- MSNBC declared voter ID laws are no longer 'racist' as much as they are 'transphobic' now ›
- Watch how Kathy Hochul's left with a dumb look on her face as MSNBC tells her 'we don't feel safe' in NYC ›
- MSNBC: Hey, you know who would make a good president? That John Fetterman guy ›
- Watch: MSNBC, NYT Reporters Illustrate How Hard Simple Math Can Be ›
- MSNBC Claims #MinnesotaRiot is Mostly Peaceful While Standing In Front of a Burning Building ›
- Rumors circulate Kevin Costner could be leaving Yellowstone - Louder With Crowder ›