MSNBC declared voter ID laws are no longer 'racist' as much as they are 'transphobic' now
For the longest time, if you suggested someone show ID to vote like you show ID to do literally everything else, Democrats and the media (but I repeat myself) cried raaaaaaacism. Not anymore. Now that trans people have cemented their spot as the #1 ranked pound-for-pound most marginalized group to leftists, leaving everyone else to battle drag queens for the #2 spot, voter ID laws are now traaaaaaaansphobic.
At least according to MSNBC news.
NBC reporter: "Voter ID Laws disproportionately impact trans people." pic.twitter.com/dV8iHEY56o
— Washington Free Beacon (@FreeBeacon) November 2, 2022
Voter ID laws disproportionately impact trans people because trans people are more likely to have IDs without the name that they go by and the gender marker that reflects how they present.
Your name on the voter roles is the same legal name that would be on your driver's license or non-voter ID. Regardless of how you "present" yourself, if your birth certificate says Chad and your driver's license says Chad, it's going to say Chad on your voter registration. Yes, even if you "present" as Chadina. This is a make-believe issue.
Not to mention, even trans people need IDs to buy alcohol, buy cigarettes, get a job, get on the payroll, fill a prescription, rent an apartment, buy a house, get a mortgage, fly, or open a bank account.
I guess with so many African-American voters leaving for the GOP, this is the left's way to punish them. They thought they could count on African-Americans to stick with them, even though Democrats don't think Americans of color can access the internet, hire a lawyer, or purchase airline tickets without white Democrat help.
If Black-Americans aren't going to rally behind Democrats no question asked, the left is going to shamelessly pander to a group that will. Congrats to the Trans-American voting bloc.
LwC is on Substack now! Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.. but algorithms hide our ranting and raving as best they can. The best way to stick it to Big Tech? Subscribe to For the Content!
- Jen Psaki Confronted Over Support of Protests Outside Homes ... ›
- CAUGHT! Mika Brezinzski Actually Says 'It's Media's Job to Control ... ›
- CNN Attacks Tucker Carlson Mispronouncing 'Kamala' - Louder With ... ›
- Morning Joe Blasts Joe Biden Over Teachers' Unions - Louder With ... ›
- Florida Teacher Speaks Out Against Don't Say Gay Bill - Louder ... ›
- MSNBC: Dems Think Wearing Masks Makes Them Better Than You ... ›
- MSNBC Guest Compares Climate Change to Space Alien Invasion ... ›
- MSNBC delivers more bad news about Hispanic voters - Louder ... ›
- Father on MSNBC Summarizes How Bad Gas Prices Are - Louder ... ›
- Did Joe Biden doze off in the middle of a MSNBC interview ... ›