Jen Psaki Confronted Over Support of Protests Outside SCOTUS Homes, Now Wants 'Consequences' for Breaking Law
Jen Psaki hasn't started her MSNBC gig yet as part of the ultra-left's "Cable News to White House and Back Again" pipeline--one of the few pipelines Joe Biden didn't shut down. The former White House Soulless Spokesginger visited the University of Chicago, where a based college bro asked her about her support of protests outside of Supreme Court Justices' homes.
She claimed she didn't, but Based Bro had receipts.
Jen Psaki brazenly lies to @UChicago student journalist, @RealDSchmidt, denying she encouraged anti-lifers to illegally protest outside Supreme Court justices’ homes to influence SCOTUS abortion decision: pic.twitter.com/6mx3Th9kwZ
— The Chicago Thinker (@ThinkerChicago) May 19, 2022
"Peacefully, regardless, they're protesting to impact the results. It's a federal crime to protest outside of justices' homes to impact the results. So, my question is do you regret encouraging people to protest outside of justices' homes, even if it is peaceful, it still is a federal crime?"
Shout out to the Chicago Thinker. These are the same cats who roasted Brian Stelter like a potato over being fake news.
Psaki is, of course, misinformationing. She mentioned on May 6 that the mostly peaceful protests were mostly peaceful, and "We certainly continue to encourage that outside of judges' homes." That sounds like encouraging protest. A few days later, DOOCY was very specific about the home addresses being put out and asked point-blank if Biden "doesn't care if they are protesting outside someone’s private residence." Psaki said she didn't have an official US government position on where people should protest, but "people shouldn't miss the point here."
The point being, if a right-wing group published Sonia Sotomayor's or Elena Kagan's home address, the White House and MSNBC would call it a hate crime.
I guess it's nice to see Psaki decide that if a law is being broken, which there is in Virginia, there should be consequences. I'm sure she'll circle back to that on her MSNBC debut.
The Louder with Crowder Dot Com Website is on Instagram now!Follow us at @lwcnewswire and tell a friend!
Jen Psaki Leaves the White House for MSNBC! Who's Her Replacement? | Louder With Crowderyoutu.be
- Jen Psaki Bombs Calls on Spotify to Censor Joe Rogan - Louder ... ›
- Doocy Asks Jen Psaki About Blaming Putin for Everything - Louder ... ›
- Jen Psaki Discuss COVID with Reporters - Louder With Crowder ›
- Doocy Uses WH Illegal Immigration Numbers Against Jen Psaki ... ›
- Jen Psaki Slams DOOCY Questioning Kamala Harris, CDC - Louder ... ›
- Jen Psaki Won't Say Americans Should Live Healthy Lifestyle ... ›
- Jen Psaki to Leave Joe Biden to Host Her Own MSNBC Show ... ›
- Jen Psaki: Of Course, We're Giving Smartphones to Illegals - Louder ... ›
- Jen Psaki Expects Americans to Blame Gas Prices on Ukraine ... ›
- Mike Rowe Jabs Jen Psaki Over Claim About Rising Meat Costs ... ›
- Chicago Man Points Gun at Reporter's Head in Broad Daylight - Louder With Crowder ›
- We Are LIVE From the SUPREME COURT! Dobbs v. Jackson - Louder With Crowder ›