Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.
But Facebook is...you know, Facebook. Their algorithm hides our ranting and raving as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface?
Sign up for the LWC News Blast! Get your favorite right-wing commentary delivered directly to your inbox!
October 31, 2022
Watch: Joe Biden embraces Jim Crow 2.0, takes part in Delaware's restrictive voting system
Joe Biden talks a good game. He leads a party that has deemed voter ID to be racist. Joe Biden even went so far as to deem any common sense voter-integrity reform to be the new Jim Crow. Yet while Biden was quick to attack states like Georgia and Texas, his own home state of Delaware is just like Birmingham in the 50s. The state expects you to show ID before you vote.
Not only did Joe Biden not have the courage of his conviction to fight for voting rights in his home state, but he also took part in the problematic process of showing his ID as if he was Bull Conner in the 60s.
Here is Joe Biden eagerly showing his ID before voting in Delaware.
Jim Crow 2.0? pic.twitter.com/9g1iX86scW
— RNC Research (@RNCResearch) October 31, 2022
Look at this. I am literally shaking right now.
Joe Biden, as far back as 2014, called voter ID laws an "attempt to suppress minority voting." Yet there he was eight years later, after not voting to change the laws in his home state, taking part in that attempt. He no doubt walked past black voters of color outside unable to vote because, as is the Democrat belief, black Americans of color lack the ability to obtain IDs on their own.
Of course, everything Joe Biden and his Democrat party say about voter ID is bullplop:
- Majorities of whites (74%), blacks (73%), and other minorities (82%) say voters should be required to show photo identification before being allowed to vote.
- 87% of black people have some form of confirmed photo ID.
- 90% of Latin Americans have a form of confirmed photo ID.
- AND Voter ID laws have been shown to actually INCREASE turnout in states that recommend them, such as Georgia and Indiana.
Yet Biden still attacks Voter ID laws as voter supression everywhere except where he lives. It may look like he was in a firehouse in 2022's Delaware. But it feels like he was on a plantation in 1822's South Carolina.
LwC is on Substack now! Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.. but algorithms hide our ranting and raving as best they can. The best way to stick it to Big Tech? Subscribe to For the Content!
From Your Site Articles
- Hero Turns Budweiser Ad Into 'F*** Joe Biden' Commercial - Louder ... ›
- AP Photos of Jill Scolding Joe Biden, Joe Looking Punished ... ›
- Joe Biden spits jibberish when asked question by AP. - Louder With ... ›
- Twitter mocks Joe Biden's angry Philadelphia speech - Louder With ... ›
- Joe Biden Wanders Off While His Wife's Speaking - Louder With ... ›
- Joe Biden is Sick of Americans Blaming Govt For Inflation - Louder ... ›
- Did Joe Biden doze off in the middle of a MSNBC interview ... ›
- Joe Biden embarrasses himself in public again - Louder With Crowder ›
- Joe Biden confuses Iraq and Ukraine. - Louder With Crowder ›
- Twitter users hit Joe Biden with another brutal fact check - Louder With Crowder ›