'Democrats Say Black Folks Don’t Know How to Get One': GOP Releases Ad Blasting Liberal Voter ID Lies
Racist Democrats believe minorities don't know to get an ID card. We did an entire Change My Mind on it. Democrats believe minorities can't do much of anything on their own without Democrat help. But -- and this is according to Democrats -- minorities are especially bad at getting an identification card in order to vote. Democrats have been getting away for years with projecting their prejudice on people who want more voter integrity. They never get called out on it. At least, until now. The GOP just dropped this brilliant new ad. H/T Breitbart News, who got the exclusive.
I use my ID to drive, fly, even pick up tickets to a ball game. It proves I am who I say I am. But Democrats say Black folks like me don't know how to get one of these. The truth is they think this stops them from winning an election. That is what Democrats really care about.
Some factoids to keep in the back of your brain for future reference.
- Majorities of whites (74%), blacks (73%), and other minorities (82%) say voters should be required to show photo identification before being allowed to vote. SOURCE: Rasmussen
- 87% of black people have some form of confirmed photo ID. SOURCE: ProjectVote (pg. 3)
- 90% of Latin Americans have a form of confirmed photo ID. SOURCE: ProjectVote (pg. 3)
- Voter ID laws have been shown to actually INCREASE turnout in states that recommend them, such as Georgia and Indiana. SOURCES: Heritage, Heritage
The ad is set to air in Texas, where there is currently a voter integrity law being debated. It passed the state senate. Unfortunately, House Democrats ran away and created a COVID superspreader event in Washington DC. No word on when they can return to the state to do their jobs.
Democrats may realize they lost the battle on Voter ID. Kamala Harris came out and tried to claim it's now poor rural folk who can't get ID because they don't know how photocopiers work. Joe Biden, on the other hand, quadrupled down on calling anyone who disagrees with him racist. While Dems work out what lie to go with yet, I'm just thankful the GOP is finally on the offense.
Get your content free from Big Tech's filter. Bookmark this website and sign up for our newsletter!
Crowder: Voter ID Is NOT Racist! | Change My Mind Clipsyoutu.be
- Biden: Voter Integrity Laws Almost as Bad as 'The Civil War' - Louder ... ›
- Joe Biden's Upset at Supreme Court's Voting Rights Ruling - Louder ... ›
- Texas State Senate Passes Voter Integrity Bill - Louder With Crowder ›
- Dan Crenshaw Debunks Liberal 'Racist' ID Claims w/ Joe Rogan ... ›
- Biden on Future Legitimacy of Elections: ‘It Depends’ - Louder With Crowder ›