WH expects you to believe, with a straight face, 87,000 new IRS agents aren't going to audit the middle class
Joe Biden's "Inflation Reduction Act" has been debunked as having no impact on inflation. The Democrats aren't pretending anymore. They ARE still pretending that hiring 87,000 new IRS agents is JUST to audit anyone who makes more money than Joe Biden (there is a reason he chose $400,000) to pay for his bill, and not the middle class. It takes 87,000 to audit a handful of billionaires and millionaires, all of whom have enough money to pay for lawyers. No one who makes under $400,000 a year will be harmed. Trust Joe Biden. Trust this White House. And trust Karine Jean-Pierre.
Doocy: Who...decided that Americans were crying out for more interaction from the IRS?
KJP: I don't understand...You have to say more.
Doocy: Do you think it is going to be popular when the 87,000 new employees...start auditing people to pay for the Inflation Reduction Act? pic.twitter.com/uyhNfPPkOJ
— Curtis Houck (@CurtisHouck) August 9, 2022
Let's run back that last part.
Karine Jean-Pierre says with a straight face that no one making under $400,000 will be audited by one of the new 87,000 IRS agents hired by the Manchin-Schumer bill.
99% of Americans make less than $400,000. pic.twitter.com/XpU5nm5m1D
— John Cooper (@thejcoop) August 9, 2022
One problem with KJP being a liar liar, pants on fire. An amendment was proposed so the bill would specifically bar the 87,000 new IRS agents from auditing people and companies making less than $400,000. It failed 50-50. All 50 Democrats voted against that, and Kamala Harris broke the tie,
Crapo amendment to the Manchin bill to limit the bill's 87,000 new IRS agents to auditing comapnes and individuals with income of $400,000 or more FAILED 50-50.https://t.co/oPKr11BAYwpic.twitter.com/mH4wuMsmJ4
— Phil Kerpen (@kerpen) August 7, 2022
87,000 IRS agents aren't going after 50 billionaires. They are coming for YOU. So, when you get that letter in the mail and you are complaining about being audited on Twitter, kindly disclose who you voted for in 2020. I'd like to know if you go on the list of people who can choke on a dick.
My only request is that when the audits start and Doocy asks KJP about what she said on behalf of the White House, she should show us the respect of being honest and saying, "Yeah, I lied because f*ck you and f*ck the middle class." If she were to lie about lying, it would be insulting to all involved.
The Louder with Crowder Dot Com Website is on Instagram now!Follow us at @lwcnewswire and tell a friend!
Congressman Eric Swalwell Attacked Me on Twitter... | Louder With Crowderyoutu.be
- SKYNET BEGINS: Silicon Valley Creates Troubling New Religion ... ›
- Joe Biden's Approval Rating Sinks Lower in New Polling - Louder ... ›
- Feds 'executing a warrant' on Trump's home in Mar-a-Lago - Louder ... ›
- The White House just ended the 'Remain in Mexico' policy - Louder ... ›
- Announcement Incoming: DeSantis Prepares Libs for MELTDOWN ... ›
- Billion-dollar MegaMillions winner gets lesson in taxes - Louder With ... ›
- Democrats are lying about the 'Inflation Reduction Act,' Crowder ... ›
- Joe Biden Invents New Number: A Trillion Million Billion - Louder ... ›
- The Democrats' Plan to WEAPONIZE the IRS Against YOU! - Louder ... ›
- 'Lawyer says IRS is coming for the middle class - Louder With Crowder ›
- Watch: Here's how the IRS trains its armed agents. - Louder With Crowder ›
- Jean-Pierre completely ignores questions about the border - Louder With Crowder ›