Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.
But Facebook is...you know, Facebook. Their algorithm hides our ranting and raving as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface?
Sign up for the LWC News Blast! Get your favorite right-wing commentary delivered directly to your inbox!
August 13, 2022
Journalist uncovers memo signed by Trump before leaving office, and it makes the FBI raid look even shadier
If you're looking at the FBI's behavior and lack of any semblance of ethics over the past, say, six or seven years, I don't think anything you're about to read is going to help. In fact, it may solidify your poor opinion of all those people who could probably arrest you right now if you made an angry Facebook post after reading this.
The raid on Trump's Mar-a-Lago estate on Monday looked like a politically motivated move meant to keep Trump from running for office in 2024. It didn't help that we knew the entire backstory about how the FBI already knew about the documents they supposedly needed to raid him to get back. And we knew they didn't seem too concerned about them only months before because they only asked for a bigger lock to be put on the door. Well, now, we have even more backstory, and it makes everything look even more politically motivated and even shadier.
Uncovered by a CBS reporter--yes, a reporter for CBS--is a memorandum signed by Trump just before leaving office, declassifying documents related to the FBI's politically motivated "investigation" into Trump during the 2016 presidential campaign.
Then President #Trump issued this memorandum 1/19/2021 on declassification FBI Crossfire Hurricane records. Circulated to AG, DNI, CIA. May now be relevant once full holdings from Monday search at Mar-a-Largo catalogued. https://t.co/riiagd8ct6 pic.twitter.com/T8YKrZptS7
— Catherine Herridge (@CBS_Herridge) August 12, 2022
Crossfire Hurricane, we know for certain, was a complete waste of taxpayer money and government assets. It was predicated on known lies from the Clinton campaign and, just like what they're doing now, was meant to keep Trump from office or be used to remove him from office should he be elected. It didn't work because it was bullsh*t.
Over at Townhall, they're asking an interesting question: Were the declassified documents that would detail the corrupt investigation into Trump in 2016 under the Obama/Biden administration on behalf of Hillary Clinton among the documents seized by the FBI? Are they just trying to keep these documents from seeing the light of day? If so, just how damning are the documents? Who would be implicated in doing what that would necessitate such a gross abuse of federal law enforcement powers?
There isn't a single part of this that makes the FBI look good. What do you think?
The Louder with Crowder Dot Com Website is on Instagram now!Follow us at @lwcnewswire and tell a friend!
What Needs to be Done Following FBI Raid | Louder With Crowderwww.youtube.com
From Your Site Articles
- Two Acquitted, Two Mistrials in the Whitmer Kidnapping Plot ... ›
- Feds 'executing a warrant' on Trump's home in Mar-a-Lago - Louder ... ›
- US Gymnasts Testify About Nassar and FBI Abuse - Louder With ... ›
- Crowder cold open address about Trump Mar-a-Lago Raid - Louder ... ›
- Ted Cruz blasts FBI over targeting patriotic symbols - Louder With ... ›
- Watch: FBI Raids James O'Keefe Over Ashley Biden's Diary - Louder ... ›
- FBI Finds 'Scant Evidence' Capitol Attack was Coordinated - Louder ... ›
- After FBI Hearing, January 6th Committee Member Swears Ray ... ›
- FBI RAIDS Donald Trump: This Means WAR!!! (Show Notes ... ›
- Kari Lake calls for the complete disbanding of the FBI - Louder With ... ›
- Former president's niece believes she knows who the mole is - Louder With Crowder ›
- UNCOVERED: What do Trump and Indians Have in Common?? - Louder With Crowder ›
- Steven Crowder interviews Donald Trump Jr about FBI Raid - Louder With Crowder ›
- Journalist calls on sheriff to denounce Trump over killing. - Louder With Crowder ›
- CBS Reporter STUNNED Democrat agrees with Republican - Louder With Crowder ›