Watch: Gaige Grosskreutz Falls Out of Chair During Hearing, Kyle Rittenhouse Can Barely Contain His Laughter
Here's a palate cleanser while we wait for the Kyle Rittenhouse jury to figure out ... I don't know, whatever they still need to figure out. This clip is from a pre-trial hearing last December. Gaige Grosskreutz falls out of his chair while on Zoom. Kyle Rittenhouse and his attorney react the exact way all of you are right now.
Gaige is, of course, the prosecution's witness who testified, while under oath, that he pulled a gun on Kyle Rittenhouse first. Then went on the liberal media, where he wasn't under oath, and claimed the defense confused him with their skilled questioning. This is just one man's opinion, but "I pulled my gun on Kyle first" gives me reasonable doubt that Rittenhouse is guilty of the first-degree homicide of which he's charged. This clip has nothing to do with that. It's just hilarious to watch.
What happens on Friday as we go into Day 4 of jury deliberations is anyone's guess. My guess, emphasis on the word "guess," is the jury is deadlocked. Whether it's 6-6 or 10-2 is open for debate. But if the jury was going to throw Kyle under the bus, ignoring all the evidence he acted in self-defense, so that the left and the media (but I repeat myself) wouldn't come after them, they could have just done that on Tuesday. The irony here is that the media came after the jury anyway on Wednesday night.
I can't imagine there isn't a decision on Friday. But then, I also never imagined it would be Friday, and we still wouldn't have had a decision. What I do know is that if the jury leaves Friday without a decision AND isn't sequestered over the weekend, there's going to be serious issues.
Get your content free from Big Tech's filter. Bookmark this website and sign up for our newsletter!
LOSER PROTESTER Assaults Woman Outside Kyle Rittenhouse TRIAL! | Louder With Crowderyoutu.be
- NYT Reporter Listens to Jurors on Other Side of Screen - Louder With Crowder ›
- Rittenhouse Attorney Hammers Joe Biden, Mainstream Media - Louder With Crowder ›
- Rittenhouse Attorney Calls Out Joe Scarborough, Joy Reid - Louder With Crowder ›
- Video: Middle School Students Assault Teacher With Chair - Louder With Crowder ›
- Kyle Rittenhouse Returns, Feels Inspired By Johnny Depp - Louder With Crowder ›
- Kyle Rittenhouse Debuts New Video Game - Louder With Crowder ›
- Police refuse to apologize over Kyle Rittenhouse photo, - Louder With Crowder ›