Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.
But Facebook is...you know, Facebook. Their algorithm hides our ranting and raving as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface?
Sign up for the LWC News Blast! Get your favorite right-wing commentary delivered directly to your inbox!
November 19, 2021
NYT Reporter Listens to Rittenhouse Jurors on Other Side of Screen Meant to Conceal. Here's What He Heard ...
There are three key pieces of information you need before going further. One, we're entering the 24th hour of Rittenhouse jury deliberation and everyone is trying to figure out what that means. Two, Judge Schroeder has commented from the bench how "frightening" the irresponsible media coverage has been. Three, MSNBC was barred from the courtroom when a producer was arrested while following the jury bus (allegedly). You are now ready to read this tweet from a New York Times reporter. He overheard jurors talking from the other side of a screen meant to protect their identities from people such as a New York Times reporter.
Actually, four. The Associated Press wants you to feel bad about how the defense labels a guy convicted of raping children. Now, read the NYT tweet.
Everyone following the Kyle Rittenhouse trial is reading tea leaves as the jurors enter their 24th hour of deliberations.
Here's what I heard from the other side of a screen as jurors walked into the courthouse in Kenosha just now: https://t.co/dXEDuCaNbd pic.twitter.com/FsH4mXeNxH
— Nicholas Bogel-Burroughs (@NickAtNews) November 19, 2021
The jurors are thankful the sheriff put up a screen to protect them from the view of the public. Just, it would appear, not protect them from the ears of a reporter from the New York Times.
"It helps calm my nerves," says one woman.
"The media coverage is insane," said another.
"I woke up at 3:30 am and couldn't fall back asleep," said a man.
I wonder if, at any point, as the reporter from the New York Times overheard these comments and wrote these tweets, that maybe he thought he and his industry--who has been lying about Kyle Rittenhouse for over a year--might be a problem. Just saying, they sound like they're concerned over what could happen to them based on how they vote, and it's people sympathetic to the prosecution--like NBC News and the New York Times--that they're worried about.
Get your content free from Big Tech's filter. Bookmark this website and sign up for our newsletter!
LOSER PROTESTER Assaults Woman Outside Kyle Rittenhouse TRIAL! | Louder With Crowderyoutu.be
From Your Site Articles
- Vile Emails Sent to Rittenhouse Trial Judge Bruce Schroeder ... ›
- Rittenhouse Trial: The Biggest SELF-OWNS by the Prosecution So Far ›
- Rittenhouse Judge Hammers Media's Coverage of the Case ... ›
- Watch: Gaige Grosskreutz Falls Out of Chair During Hearing ... ›
- Joy Reid Goes on Unhinged Rant About Kyle Rittenhouse - Louder ... ›
- Rittenhouse ADA Claims No Self Defense if Armed - Louder With ... ›
- Watch: Loser Protester Assaults Woman Outside Kyle Rittenhouse ... ›
- Joe Rogan UNLOADS on Media Coverage of Rittenhouse Trial ... ›
- Rittenhouse Judge BANS MSNBC from Rittenhouse Courtroom ... ›
- \Lester Holt Wants Surgeon General to Scare Americans - Louder With Crowder ›
- Whoopi Goldberg Lashes Out at Bill Maher Over Mask Jokes - Louder With Crowder ›
- Whoopi Goldberg Apologies for Holocaust Comments, Then Goes on Steven Colbert and Doubles Down on Stupidity - Louder With Crowder ›