Watch: Media's fanning flames of 'gotcha game' January 6 hearings decries... wait a second, Chris Cuomo?
Disgraced news anchor Chris Cuomo made his return to cable news after being fired in disgrace. Cuomo was hired by NewsNation, a cable news network trying to brand itself as non-partisan news. This stands in contrast to Chris Cuomo's previous employer, the leftist fan-fiction content creators at CNN.
Chris made his triumphant return to television and knew he needed something big. So he-- *checks notes* --sh*t all over the media and the January 6 hearings. Well, this is different...
And on the media's role, Cuomo admits they "fan the flames" for "provocative" headlines.
"They are reflecting what the democrats and others are saying," he said. "But they should be pushing back as well."
"Not all flames need to be fed. Some need to be smothered." pic.twitter.com/K2GfyRcjB3
— Nicholas Fondacaro (@NickFondacaro) July 28, 2022
"And the media. Look, it fans the flames. Why? ‘Criminal reference,’ ‘criminal consequences.’ That's provocative. They are reflecting what the Democrats and others are saying, but they should be pushing back as well. You know, not all flames need to be fed. Some need to be smothered. Less distraction more traction on what matters to you. Regular people."
I'm not going to get into the hearings themselves because, like most of you reading this, I don't care. I actually agree with whoever wrote this for Andrew's brother, comparing the hearings to both Trump impeachments. It wasn't done for the benefit of the American people. It was done for the arousal of the Democratic Party.
But in blasting the media, Cuomo exposed both the media as well as himself. Simple question: Do you think Chris Cuomo gives this monologue on CNN? Or does Chris join in on fanning the flames of the gotcha game and playing his nightly game with Don Lemon over who can out douche the other?
No, Chris Cuomo, like 98% of his cable news peers, does what his paycheck tells him to and reads the news based on who his employer is. On CNN, it's all J6 all the time. On NewsNation, it means pretending to care about regular people and "gas prices, choking commerce, choking family budgets, changing how we live, changing how we enjoy our lives."
Mayhaps this is Chris' real opinion. I just wonder what it would be if he signed instead with MSNBC.
The Louder with Crowder Dot Com Website is on Instagram now!Follow us at @lwcnewswire and tell a friend!
Cuomo Suspended: Careful, There's Nothing More Dangerous Than an Uppity Fredo | Louder With Crowderyoutu.be
- David Hogg Tries to Criticize Donald Trump's TikTok Ban - Louder ... ›
- NPR Mad Fox News Reports on Brian Stelter's Ratings Failure ... ›
- Brian Stelter Caught Recording a TV Hit in His Underpants ... ›
- Larry Elder Attacked by White Leftist Wearing a Gorilla Mask ... ›
- Is the Insufferable Joy Reid Getting the Boot Over at MSNBC ... ›
- CNN's Chris Cuomo Goes Full Moron. Demands Evidence of No ... ›
- WHAT A PIECE OF SH*T: Chris Cuomo - Louder With Crowder ›
- Watch Chris Cuomo Get WRECKED by a Single TikTok Video ... ›
- This weatherman was overjoyed to find he had a touchscreen - Louder With Crowder ›
- Crowder Debunks the January 6th Claims (Show Notes) - Louder With Crowder ›
- The truth about January 6th the committee won't tell you - Louder With Crowder ›
- Don Lemon: Male soccer players deserve to get paid more - Louder With Crowder ›