Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.
But Facebook is...you know, Facebook. Their algorithm hides our ranting and raving as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface?
Sign up for the LWC News Blast! Get your favorite right-wing commentary delivered directly to your inbox!
August 22, 2022
Who is Andrew Tate and why is he REALLY being banned by Big Tech
The left is waging an all-out war on free speech. You'll remember, Louder with Crowder was suspended from YouTube last week following an interview with Kari Lake, the GOP nominee for Arizona governor. But we aren't the only ones getting suspended, banned, throttled, and all-manner of censored. Big Tech has gone after Libs of TikTok a few times. The Babylon Bee was kicked off Twitter for having the gall to poke a joke at Rachel Levine. And now, they've converged on Andrew Tate.
So, Andrew Tate is a man with opinions. And those opinions go against those of the left, so they go against the opinions of Big Tech, so Big Tech decided he needed to be shut up. Now, we at Louder with Crowder don't necessarily agree with everything that comes out of Tate's mouth, but we agree with some of it. And regardless, we believe he has a right to say whatever he wants. But we don't run Facebook, TikTok, Instagram, or Twitter.
Frankly, he makes some solid points insofar as COVID restrictions are concerned. We already knew there was a different system for those with some money and institutional power. And, honestly, some of the stuff he says that the left might label misogynist comes across as being more of a joke or for shock effect. In days gone by, he would've been celebrated like the Howard Stern of old. This is 2022, though, and none of that is allowed.
Tate has been shut down by most of the big platforms, but I happen to know he's migrated over to Gettr like a few other people who know their days on leftist-controlled social media platforms are numbered.
What do you think? Is what Tate says beyond the pale? Or should he be allowed to speak just like everyone else? I'm inclined to think the latter.
The Louder with Crowder Dot Com Website is on Instagram now!Follow us at @lwcnewswire and tell a friend!
From Your Site Articles
- Breaking: Elon BOUGHT Twitter?! Cue the Liberal Meltdown ... ›
- Clinton Advisor, MSNBC Stooge Angry at Elon Musk Purchase ... ›
- Ted Cruz Blasts Obama Admin for Wanting to Censor the Internet ... ›
- COLLUSION: Why Big Tech is REALLY coming after Andrew Tate ... ›
- Teachers' Union to Force Facebook to Censor Speech - Louder With ... ›
- WATCH: Video Slams YouTube Over Newest Censorship Plot ... ›
- Joe Rogan Joins GETTR in Response to Censorship - Louder With ... ›
- Crowder on censorship: 'Big tech is a proxy for the government ... ›
- Tyrants Demand MORE Censorship: Joe Rogan & Freedom Convoy ... ›
- DEVIL'S ADVOCATE: Tim Pool vs. Skyler Turden Debate Big Tech ... ›
- Tim Pool releases new song with Offspring drummer - Louder With Crowder ›
- Kari Lake responds to Joe Biden's 'MAGA Republican" speech - Louder With Crowder ›
- Kari Lake shuts down dumb reporter. - Louder With Crowder ›
- Bearded trans woman claims other women are misogynists - Louder With Crowder ›
- Tim Pool drops new 'fake news' themed music video - Louder With Crowder ›
- Elon Musk has REINSTATED the Babylon Bee Twitter account - Louder With Crowder ›
- Howard Stern attacks Kirstie Alley being anti-mandate - Louder With Crowder ›
- Howard Stern producer's son for hugging his dad - Louder With Crowder ›
- Howard Stern sexist 2990s past goes viral on TikTok - Louder With Crowder ›