White House Uses Europe As Their Most Insane Excuse for Record High American Gas Prices Yet
Tuesday on MSNBC, a father at a gas station summarized record-high gas prices perfectly. "One administration had cheaper gas, and this administration has more expensive gas." As Americans continue to pay close to $100 to fill up their cars in order to live their lives and provide for their families, that will be what they are thinking in November. It's why there is a red-[place natural disaster hear] brewing. I don't think this latest spin from Karine Jean-Pierre is going to turn the tide.
If you think you are struggling now, look on the bright side: At least you aren't Canadian or European.
You almost have to admire the White House sticking with the "Blame "Putin" talking point. No one buys it. I wouldn't have the lack of self-respect for myself to keep repeating it. But this White House keeps quintupling down on it. They get 27% respect from me.
KJP points out how in the EU gas prices are $8.15 per gallon. That price is $8.88 in Germany. In Canada, it's $6.23 per gallon. The message is Americans should consider themselves lucky we are only paying $4.85 a gallon, on average.
Or we were yesterday. Gas prices jumped five cents overnight.
Also, for a White House whose excuse for everything is "PUTIN, PUTIN, PUTIN," there's no mention how, even after "crippling" sanctions, Russians are still paying less for gas than Americans.
The reason why is because Americans paying high gas prices is part of the plan. Joe Biden admitted so out loud, and it's one of the few gaffes his White House DOESN'T walk back. Americans are supposed to get so outraged about high gas prices that we *check notes* run out and by luxury cars that run on electricity.
That's just the White House. Elsewhere in the world of the ultra-radical leftist elites, they think we should stop worrying about our gas prices, feeding our families, and how expensive Joe Biden's policies have made everything. All because something-something January 6, 2021. Nothing special happened on 1/6/22.
On a related note, the ultra-radical leftist elites hate you. And they are the ones who control Joe Biden. It's why Joe Biden isn't fond of you, either.
The Louder with Crowder Dot Com Website is on Instagram now!Follow us at @lwcnewswire and tell a friend!
Multi-Millionaire Stephen Colbert Wants Gas to be $15 | Louder With Crowderyoutu.be
- Russian Shows Gas Prices in Russia Cheaper Than in America ... ›
- Kyle Rittenhouse Makes Fun of HIMSELF in Gas Price Tweet ... ›
- Americans Disapprove of Biden's Handling of Gas, Inflation - Louder ... ›
- Shaq Reveals Secret To Dealing With Skyrocketing Gas Prices ... ›
- Ice T Wins the Internet With Dad Joke About Gas Prices - Louder ... ›
- Jen Psaki Expects Americans to Blame Gas Prices on Ukraine ... ›
- Meme Compares Gas Prices to the movie "I am Legend." - Louder ... ›
- Woman Melts Down Over Gas Prices, Blames Christian Right - Louder With Crowder ›
- Doocy Corners White House Over Gas Prices - Louder With Crowder ›