David Hogg Revokes Your 'Man Card' If You Buy a Gun. Yes, That David Hogg.
We can expect to be hearing more from former child star David Hogg. Jury selection has started for Nikolas Cruz, the scumbag who killed seventeen of his classmates. Hogg exploiting the tragedy to become social media famous is how we've come to know him, and I wouldn't be surprised to see him use the trial to jumpstart his career. We can expect an uptick in brain nuggets like calling for a license to kill humans. Or this gem, where he revokes your "man card" if you buy a gun.
Buying a gun does not make you a man it makes you a consumer, a cog in the system, one of millions having their insecurities weaponized for profit. You are being manipulated by marketing agencies because you are weak.
Masculinity can not be purchased, it can only be practiced.
— David Hogg 🌻 (@davidhogg111) April 7, 2022
"Buying a gun does not make you a man it makes you a consumer, a cog in the system, one of millions having their insecurities weaponized for profit. You are being manipulated by marketing agencies because you are weak. Masculinity can not be purchased, it can only be practiced."
He's got an AR-15 lodged up his butt over a ten-year-old advertisement. Which is silly. Buying a gun doesn't make you a man. It makes you a badass! Or even a young king.
I find it astounding that in all the tweets and speech and media hits attacking gun owners, David Hogg has never learned anything from an actual gun owner. It's not just him. You can say the same about any progressive anti-gun zealot. Contrary to what one advertising firm thought in one cheeky ad, people don't buy guns because it makes them "feel like a man." They buy guns to protect themselves and their loved ones. That's why people buy guns. Occasionally, when crime is on the rise--thanks to liberal policies that liberals like Hogg support--more people than usual will go out to buy guns. It's still for safety and protection.
If that still makes David question my masculinity, I don't know how I'll be able to live with myself. Other than not caring.
The Louder with Crowder Dot Com Website is on Instagram now!Follow us at @lwcnewswire and tell a friend!
"Common Sense" Gun Reform?! | Louder With Crowderyoutu.be
- What if 9/11 First Responders Used Tik-Tok? - Louder With Crowder ›
- Matthew McConaughey, Russell Brand Blast the Far Left - Louder ... ›
- TikToker Uses 'Parks and Rec' to Destroy the Media - Louder With ... ›
- Video Illustrates What Happens When You Carjack a Gun Owner ... ›
- Russell Brand Nails Perfect Brian Stelter Impersonation - Louder ... ›
- Commentator Points Out a Truth the Left Won't Acknowledge - Louder With Crowder ›
- Russell Brand Impersonates Justin Trudeau - Louder With Crowder ›
- Crowder: Don't Believe Matthew McConaughey on Gun Control - Louder With Crowder ›
- Russell Brand roasts Nancy Pelosi as she runs away - Louder With Crowder ›