What if 9/11 First Responders Used TikTok?
Never before in the history of heroism have any heroes been more heroic than the beautiful and brave workers on the COVID-19 front lines. If you disagree (see DEAR 'AMERICANS' SNITCHING OVER COVID: YOU'RE NOT AMERICAN! and COVID SHUTDOWN COULD LEAD TO MASSIVE 'DEATHS OF DESPAIR'), I honestly have no idea what to say to you. So I'll just cough on you and hope you get the 'rona because of it.
Not only should these beautiful and brave heroic heroes be heralded, but so should all of the TikTok videos they apparently have time for. Seriously. You don't think our first responders would have been doing the same had TikTok existed on September 11, 2001?
Real Heroes Don't Use Tik Tok | Louder With Crowder youtu.be
EXIT QUESTION: What if YOU were making a COVID-19/pandemic/New York City virus-themed TikTok video? What song would you use? Or would you lip sync to a scene from a movie or one of those Real Housewives shows? Because that's apparently a thing people do on TikTok.
Need a quick laugh? Check out and subscribe to our CrowderBits YouTube channel for Louder with Crowder skits, opens, and parody videos!
- This TikTok Video of MAGA vs. Protester Is Going Viral - Louder With Crowder ›
- TikToker Imagines Being a Reporter Covering Joe Biden - Louder With Crowder ›
- David Hogg Tries to Criticize Donald Trump's TikTok Bam - Louder With Crowder ›
- TikToker Exposes Truth About the Media's Anti-Trump Coverage - Louder With Crowder ›
- TikToker Uses 'Parks and Rec' to Destroy the Media - Louder With Crowder ›
- White Women Sing About How Racist White People Are on TikTok - Louder With Crowder ›