Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.
But Facebook is...you know, Facebook. Their algorithm hides our ranting and raving as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface?
Sign up for the LWC News Blast! Get your favorite right-wing commentary delivered directly to your inbox!
June 06, 2022
Russell Brand Impersonating Justin Trudeau's Plan to Censor the Internet Is Both Disrespectful and Hilarious
Justin "I Feel Pretty" Trudeau, Canada's walking pile of soy and hair goop, feels he hasn't defecated on the civil liberties of his citizens enough this year. He wants shiny new tools to censor opinions with which he disagrees, or "fight misinformation," as is the politically correct term. Russel Brand, who is already not a Trudeau fan, wrecked I.F.P. Trudeau's face for acting like we don't see what he's doing.
I'm not loving the hat and the new set. But the impersonation is so disrespectful it's hysterical.
At issue is I.F.P. Trudeau wanting new tools to "combat misinformation" because, and I quote, “whether it’s extremist ideology and right-wing terrorism on the rise in Canada, or whether it’s examples like the illegal [Freedom Convoy] protests we saw in the winter, there are a whole new set of challenges that we need to be responding to."If you think he and the government are coming after free speech (which Canada doesn't have), don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Trudeau promises the new tools would ONLY be used in ways that also protect free speech and the right to protest. Except, of course, if those protests are against Trudeau. Again, see Convoy, Freedom.
Why yes, this IS the same Trudeau who used "government tools" to freeze the bank accounts of protesters and suspend their civil liberties. Thank you for paying attention. Though in Justin's defense, that was what he called an "illegal" protest.
Brand's impersonation was funny, and Trudeau is a literal douchebag. But the underlying issue is nothing to laugh at. As we saw with Biden's failed "Disinformation Governance Board," governments are unhappy with the way their citizens are able to disagree with them on the internet, or even not comply with "public" orders. World leaders openly talk of "reimagining" free speech. In America, we at least have a First Amendment defending our right to free speech right now. Other countries don't. And their leaders make it clear they stip citizens of any right they can get away with.
Trudeau is your boy, Canada. You might want to speak up while you still can.
The Louder with Crowder Dot Com Website is on Instagram now!Follow us at @lwcnewswire and tell a friend!
Trudeau 'Stands Against Authoritarianism'... While ARRESTING Convoy Founder! | Louder With Crowderyoutu.be
From Your Site Articles
- Juanita Broadderick Takes to Twitter: "Bill Clinton Raped Me ... ›
- David Hogg Revokes Your 'Man Card' If You Buy a Gun - Louder ... ›
- Hunter Biden, Therapist Joke About Joe Biden Having Dementia ... ›
- Watch: Joe Rogan Says Wokeness 'Murdered' Comedy Movies ... ›
- 'So Pathetic': Former CNN Anchor Ridicules Brian Stelter, Wonders ... ›
- Russell Brand Nails Perfect Brian Stelter Impersonation - Louder ... ›
- Matthew McConaughey, Russell Brand Blast the Far Left - Louder ... ›
- Russell Brand Spends Eight Minutes Defecating on Democrats - Louder With Crowder ›
- Russell Brand roasts Nancy Pelosi as she runs away - Louder With Crowder ›
- Justin Trudeau murders Queen's 'Bohemian Rhapsody' - Louder With Crowder ›