Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.
But Facebook is...you know, Facebook. Their algorithm hides our ranting and raving as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface?
Sign up for the LWC News Blast! Get your favorite right-wing commentary delivered directly to your inbox!
September 19, 2022
Watch: Because the Queen dying wasn't enough, Justin Trudeau murders Queen's 'Bohemian Rhapsody'
The Queen is dead. Long live the...oh, for the love of God, who let Justin "I Feel Pretty" Trudeau near a piano?
Canada's walking pile of soy and hair goop went to England to pay his respects to the Queen and the British commoners by doing a cheesy lounge version of Queen's "Bohemian Rhapsody." It is unclear if there were one too many appletinis involved. But I'll leave that to you the readers to ponder amongst yourselves.
One dead queen is enough without Trudeau murdering another. https://t.co/yhQJLpMZgr
— Louder with Crowder Dot Com (@LWCnewswire) September 19, 2022
Covering Queen's "Bohemian Rhapsody" is a lot like covering any Prince song. Don't. Not that a select few haven't pulled it off, Zac Brown Band and Panic! at the Disco come to mind. Dictator Trudeau is NOT one of those people. You get the sense that in Justin's brain, he felt he was paying homage to both Queens. While his entourage sat by and tried their best not to visibly cringe. Had they done so, Justin would have started crying and things would have REALLY gone viral.
You would think the Brits have been through enough what with the Queen dying and that whole "Prince Andrew is an alleged pedophile" thing. I.F.P. Trudeau's cheap lounge act is the worst thing to happen to England since we broke up with them. If Freddie Mercury were alive to see it, he'd say something to get himself de-platformed from Twitter,
The British Empire, or what's left of it, should consider itself lucky. When Trudeau does musical theater, he tends to do it in full blackface. Not that there would be a reason for a blackface performance of Queen, but since when does Trudeau need a reason?
This would have been better in blackface
— Reynard Darnell (@The_ToxicMan) September 19, 2022
There’s a multi-dimensional Queenface joke to be made, here.
I can’t pick my favorite though.
— LostTribeRoots (@losttriberoots) September 19, 2022
As of this writing, I can not confirm King Charles is demanding the royal family be taken off Canadian money in retaliation for I.F.P. Trudeau's sloppy performance. We'll wait and see how the global community responds.
Facebook doesn't want you reading this post or any others lately. Their algorithm hides our stories and shenanigans as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface? Bookmark LouderWithCrowder.com and check us out throughout the day!
I'm Pro Choice... | Louder With Crowderyoutu.be
From Your Site Articles
- VIDEO: A Look at Why Trump Won by the Former Canadian Prime ... ›
- Trudeau Tells Canadians They Have No Right to Use Guns - Louder ... ›
- Mike Rowe Blasts Trudeau Turning Truckers Into Villains - Louder ... ›
- Listen: Jordan Peterson Releases Anti-Trudeau Protest Song ... ›
- Russell Brand Impersonates Justin Trudeau - Louder With Crowder ›
- Justin Trudeau Finally Addresses Freedom Convoy - Louder With ... ›
- Video: Justin Trudeau Praises China Dictatorship - Louder With ... ›
- This Video Wants You To Help Find Justin Trudeau Some Testicles ... ›
- Justin Trudeau's Handgun Ban PROVES American Exceptionalism ... ›
- Queens man robbed of $17,000 in broad daylight. - Louder With Crowder ›
- Girl rants about her dad being MAGA at his funeral. - Louder With Crowder ›