Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.
But Facebook is...you know, Facebook. Their algorithm hides our ranting and raving as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface?
Sign up for the LWC News Blast! Get your favorite right-wing commentary delivered directly to your inbox!
Pro Wrestler 'Tyrus' DESTROYS Idea of 'Fat Shaming'
You know where we stand on what leftists refer to as "fat shaming" (see ‘Plus Size’ YouTuber Now Demands Disney Create Fat Princesses. Yes, Really… and Fat Shaming? ‘Experts’ Now Claim Your ‘Healthy Food’ Blog Causes Eating Disorders). But just in case you don't want to click either of those links to be taken away from this stellar post: the leftist's latest cause pathetic simply serves as an LOL point for us. That's the brief summary.
But who could have guessed a professional wrestler, Tyrus (aka Brodus Clay), could point out the ridiculousness better than anyone else. Not to disparage him as a pro-wrestler, because he's always good when he's on Gutfeld's show.
Let's go to the video tape...
#fatShaming is a part of the entertainment business #dealWithIT https://t.co/8CUkd28VKZ— Tyrus (@Tyrus) 1475882193.0
“You want to be Miss Universe. There’s not a spelling test to get in there, typically. Just like if you want to be a professional wrestler, you want to be in the NFL, or you want to be an actress. You’re selling your body. So there’s rules, and when they talk to you, they talk to you about your body.” … “He was motivating her to meet the contract that she signed. Her body was what got her there.”
He even drew the example from his own career when the WWE told him he needed to lose 50 pounds before they let him back on TV. So you know what he did? Lost 50 pounds. He didn't whine about being "fat shamed." He did what was required of the job. In this case, losing 50 pounds. Because when one is in the business where one's physical appearance plays a key role in their employment, one keeps their physical appearance in check. So they can keep cashing the checks.
Same applies to models, actors, news anchors, and anyone who wants to make mullah-lah on their boyish or girlish physique and or face. Not body-shaming. Not beauty-shaming. It's not shaming at all.
If, for example, my writing took a turn for the not gooder, someone would tell me "Get it together, or you're out." Yes, I used "gooder" there on purpose.
Knowing you make a living because of your body...and taking care of it in the first place? Good professional call.
And now for bewbs.
- Woman Sings Disney Song About Biden's Stimulus Bill. It's Worse Than It Sounds - Louder With Crowder ›
- Libertarian Pro Wrestler Gets Elected Mayor. Here's Why It Matters. - Louder With Crowder ›
- Texas Democrat Party Actively Recruiting Matthew McConaughey to Run for Governor - Louder With Crowder ›
- Fox News Debates the Biggest Idiot at CNN - Louder With Crowder ›
- Activist Introduces TikTok to the Fatness Spectrum - Louder With Crowder ›
- Crowder: Don't Believe Matthew McConaughey on Gun Control - Louder With Crowder ›
- TikTok Model Upset She's Told She's Too Fat To Ride a Horse - Louder With Crowder ›
- Matthew McConaughey says he may run for president. - Louder With Crowder ›
- Is Vince McMahon selling out the WWE to Saudi Arabia or nah? - Louder With Crowder ›
- Miss Universe owner: pageant is run by women, for all women - Louder With Crowder ›