Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.
But Facebook is...you know, Facebook. Their algorithm hides our ranting and raving as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface?
Sign up for the LWC News Blast! Get your favorite right-wing commentary delivered directly to your inbox!
December 20, 2022
Woman arrested for SILENTLY praying outside of abortion clinic. Like, police even questioned her "are you praying?"
It tends to be frowned upon to start a blog post with "yeah, I got nothing." But I'm at a loss here other than to say...this is how they do in the UK. In America, our government works around free speech...but we still have it kinda. In England, they don't. And a woman can get arrested for SILENTLY praying where she wasn't supposed to. Good guess if you said it was probably outside an abortion clinic.
To clarify, the woman was charged with four counts of failing to comply with a Public Space Protection Order.
The PSPO creates a zone around a specific facility to protect women from harassment by any means if they are seeking a medical procedure or advice at an abortion clinic.
— West Midlands Police (@WMPolice) December 20, 2022
A "public space protection order" is similar to what we have in America. The pro-abortion lobby gives pro-abortion politicians millions of dollars. Those politicians find ways to make it illegal for citizens to peacefully protest outside of abortion clinics. If you want to firebomb a Christian women's center, that's "illegal" in the same way shoplifting in California is "illegal." But don't you dare stand within x amount of yards outside of where they vacuum babies out of women holding a poster board.
But this woman wasn't even holding a sign. She was standing in silence. Police took photographs of her standing in silence, then confronted her with those photographs asking if she was in fact praying.
When shown pictures of herself outside the abortion facility by police, Vaughan-Spruce was questioned as to whether she was praying in the photos. She said she could not answer – some of the time she had spent praying, other times she had been distracted and thought about other things, such as her lunch. She maintains that both of these thoughts were equally peaceful and imperceptible and that neither should be criminalised.
So, yeah...I got nothing. Other than there are pro-abortion leftists in this country who will read this story and say "you're damn right she should be arrested!" Those people need to never be allowed power in America EVER.
LwC is on Substack now! Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.. but algorithms hide our ranting and raving as best they can. The best way to stick it to Big Tech? Subscribe to For the Content!
"The Most Important Person Ever?" - LWC Reacts to Oppenheimer Trailer | Louder with Crowderyoutu.be
From Your Site Articles
- Casey DeSantis shares video about surviving cancer while unhinged leftists attack her over... wearing a green dress? ›
- TikTok “Demons” Explain Their Demon-Gender, and This is Totally Normal ›
- Bill Cosby Comes Out in Support of R. Kelly, Claims Singer Was Railroaded in Sex Trafficking Conviction ›
- Editor's Pick: This Election Day, make every Democrat who harmed our kids’ education pay ›
- Dude robs convenience store with a giant football head and authorities need your help ›
- SNL alum pinpoints moment he knew show was over and it was one of the most cringetastic sketches they've done ›
- Elon Musk launches operation to troll Trump into returning to Twitter the only way he knows how... with memes ›
- Watch: Louis Vuitton thief confuses window for a door, knocks himself out stealing $18000 worth of handbags ›
- 'Stay Prayed Up': Mark Wahlberg Breaks From Hollywood, Encourages Fans to Pray With Him ›
- Another Brit gets FINED for silent prayer - Louder With Crowder ›
- Mark Wahlberg knows Jesus isn't popular in Hollywood - Louder With Crowder ›