The House Prioritizes Ukraine Over the American People, Passes $40B Spending Bill for Ukraine
It should come as a shock to no one, but the Democrat-controlled government of the United States couldn’t possibly care less about struggling Americans. This truth could not be illustrated more clearly than the House passing a $40B spending package on Tuesday which will go directly to Ukraine.
Look, everyone understands that what is going on in Ukraine is terrible. War is hell, and to have one’s home leveled to the ground and life threatened by a horde of Russian soldiers is undeniably horrible. But at a certain point, our government must choose who the priority is: Americans or Ukrainians? And the House made that choice…
They chose Ukrainians. What’s more, it wasn’t only Democrats who voted for the bill!
No Democrats and only 57 Republicans voted against a spending package to send $40 billion -- $40 BILLION -- to Ukraine. More than even the massive amount Biden requested.https://clerk.house.gov/Votes/2022145— Mollie (@Mollie) 1652242769
149 out of 211 House Republicans voted to send $40 Billion to Ukraine \n\n70% of elected the House GOP\n\nThe party of America First fiscal responsibility!— Jack Posobiec \ud83c\uddfa\ud83c\uddf8 (@Jack Posobiec \ud83c\uddfa\ud83c\uddf8) 1652242425
Full List Of The 57 Republicans That Voted Against The Democrats America Last $40 Billion Foreign Aid Package For Ukrainepic.twitter.com/tkvybRqpqQ— The Columbia Bugle \ud83c\uddfa\ud83c\uddf8 (@The Columbia Bugle \ud83c\uddfa\ud83c\uddf8) 1652237677
Americans are struggling. Gas prices are hitting record highs, the border crisis continues to devolve, and baby formula has disappeared from shelves nationwide. And what is the government doing? Handing phones out to illegal immigrants and printing billions of dollars and signing a giant check to a foreign country!
Don’t worry, this will have no effect on inflation, though. Joe Biden will certainly explain it to you slow enough so your brain can understand.
Townhall reports that Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi celebrated the bill’s passage saying, “Building on robust support already secured by Congress, this package will help Ukraine defend not only its nation but democracy for the world. […] With this aid package, America sends a resounding message to the world of our unwavering determination to stand with the courageous people of Ukraine until victory is won”
Yes, I’m sure that’ll make Americans feel all warm and fuzzy inside as they find it more difficult to purchase basic essentials for their families.
Midterms are this November, and while some of those who voted for the bill aren’t going to be up for reelection just yet, we can send a message to all of them by voting these idiots out of office. The American people should come before any others, and this Congress obviously doesn’t understand that.
The Louder with Crowder Dot Com Website is on Instagram now!Follow us at @lwcnewswire and tell a friend!
Insane in the Ukraine: Elon Musk Challenges Putin to COMBAT! | Louder With Crowderwww.youtube.com
- George Takei Tells Americans to 'Endure Higher Prices' - Louder ... ›
- Joe Biden: Did You Ever Thought You Pay This Much for Gas ... ›
- Is Putin the New Trump? Elites BLAME RUSSIA For Everything ... ›
- DOOCY Bombs Psaki: So the Plan Is to Blame Putin for Democrats ... ›
- Jen Psaki Expects Americans to Blame Gas Prices on Ukraine ... ›
- More Americans Admit Having to Skip Meals Over Costs - Louder ... ›
- Americans Disapprove of Biden's Handling of Gas, Inflation - Louder ... ›
- Joe Biden is Sick of Americans Blaming Govt For Inflation - Louder ... ›
- SNL Bit From '78 Mocking Jimmy Carter's Inflation Goes Viral ... ›
- Joe Biden's Inflation is Making Super Bowl Parties Expensive ... ›
- Show Notes: Baby Formula SHORTAGE! Who's to BLAME? - Louder With Crowder ›
- Your Tax Dollars Are Paying for Peloton Memberships - Louder With Crowder ›