Alyssa Milano claims to scrap her Tesla over 'hatred,' 'white supremacy,' and even Elon Musk is laughing at her new car
Former actress and professional Twitter user Alyssa Milano never met a virtue she wouldn't signal. Few people have become such a disappointment to those of us who discovered girls and puberty in the 80s. Milano has become the literal worst. Even her liberal actress co-stars call her out. Now she is signaling her virtue at Elon Musk. The former actress isn't leaving Twitter. She would cease to exist if she did. But she's giving back her Tesla.
Funny, because she once signaled her virtue about Tesla AND Elon Musk.
Dear @elonmusk, My @TeslaMotors model x just arrived. Thank you for being a genius. I appreciate you. Respectfully, Alyssa
— Alyssa Milano (@Alyssa_Milano) April 1, 2016
That was 2016. Since then Elon Musk has bought Twitter and said free speech is cool. 99% of the time, issue by issue, I'd bet money Elon still agrees with Milano politically. But he doesn't agree 100%. "Hatred" and "white supremacy" are the talking points distributed by the shadowy progressive dark money groups. Milano recited her lines and says she is scrapping her Tesla and taking a stand against hatred and white supremacy... by buying a Volkwagon.
By now you can guess where this is going...
I gave back my Tesla.
I bought the VW ev.
I love it.
I’m not sure how advertisers can buy space on Twitter. Publicly traded company’s products being pushed in alignment with hate and white supremacy doesn’t seem to be a winning business model.
— Alyssa Milano (@Alyssa_Milano) November 26, 2022
Ahem: "On May 26, 1938, Nazi dignitaries gathered near Fallersleben in northern Germany to lay the foundation stone for the Volkswagen Works. The Führer himself was present, predicting that this Volkswagen, initially known as the Kraft-durch-Freude-Wagen, or KdF-Wagen, would be 'a symbol of the National Socialist people's community.'"
Alyssa Milano claims Elon Musk supports hatred and white supremacy in buying Twitter. She sells her Tesla, the other company Musk owns. Milano than used the money to buy a Volkswagon, a company that ACKSHUALLY WAS founded on hatred and white supremacy.
Isn't it ironic? Elon thinks...
— Elon Musk (@elonmusk) November 26, 2022
This brings us to our exit question:
POLL: Alyssa Milano’s best performance…
— Louder with Crowder Dot Com (@LWCnewswire) November 27, 2022
Some days you signal your virtue. On other days, your virtue signals you.
LwC is on Substack now! Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.. but algorithms hide our ranting and raving as best they can. The best way to stick it to Big Tech? Subscribe to For the Content!
LOL: Crowder Makes The Daily Wire SUPER UNCOMFORTABLE | Louder with Crowderyoutu.be
- George Takei Has 'Crazy Thought' to Get Rid of AR-15s, Too Crazy to Realize He Makes the Case FOR Gun Rights ›
- Watch: Joe Rogan Addresses Spotify Controversy, Forced to Explain to Haters What a Podcast Is ›
- 'An outright act of bigotry': Jeremy Boreing unloads over Podcast Movement's anti-Ben Shapiro freak out ›
- 'Jesus Ain't F*cking God': Atheist Bullies Neighbor Over Cross Decoration, Gets DROPPED After Eating Fists ›
- Watch: Aaron Rodgers runs a reverse-POTUS, offers advice on how to rehab America ›
- Aaron Rodgers dishes on when he 'wiped the floor' with 'Fauci stooge' sent to lecture Packers on... you know ›
- Sir Anthony Hopkins on Politics: "Actors are Pretty Stupid" ›
- Viral Video Annihilates Alyssa Milano Over Shameless Race Pandering: 'Lady, I Don't Want to Hate You ...' ›
- Kyle Rittenhouse Found Not Guilty, Alyssa Milano Confused What Those Words Mean ›
- XXXL-sized Packers fan gets thrown down a flight of stairs - Louder With Crowder ›