Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.
But Facebook is...you know, Facebook. Their algorithm hides our ranting and raving as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface?
Sign up for the LWC News Blast! Get your favorite right-wing commentary delivered directly to your inbox!
September 14, 2021
Comedian Jim Breuer Cancels Shows Demanding Vaccine: 'I Have to Stick to What I Know Is Right ...'
Cheers to Jim Breuer. As state governors and certain promoters are demanding proof of a personal medical decision to attend shows, the comedian says he won't be playing venues that do. Breuer took to Facebook live and said that "due to the segregation of them forcing people to show up with vaccinations," he won't be performing his dates in New Jersey and Michigan. Adding that it's less about the venues and more about them being "held hostage" by governors and ticketing agents. (h/t The Post Millennial)
Some choice quotes:
I know I'm going to sacrifice a lot of money, but I'm not going to be enslaved to the system or money.
If you have anything else to say, I honestly don't care.
I have to stick to my morals, I have to stick to what I know is right.
Good for Jim Breuer. Though, not surprising. He wasn't afraid to walk away before. SNL producer Lorne Michaels wanted to do a "Goat Boy" movie. Oldheads will remember when Breuer dressed up as a goat, acted like a goat, and "hosted" a video show on SNL. It was also something that started with him entertaining other comics in late-night dinners. Breuer saw there would be no movie there because the character was just a catchphrase. That never stopped Lorne Michaels before. So Breuer walked.
It's sad how few "artists" are willing to take the same stance. Some are way too willing to blindly do what their government is telling them to. Or, they're just afraid to stand up because people might whine about them on Twitter.
Get your content free from Big Tech's filter. Bookmark this website and sign up for our newsletter!
The Condom Tailor: Crowder & Dave Go On A Tangent | Louder With Crowderyoutu.be
From Your Site Articles
- JP Sears and the Evolutionary Development of Woke People ... ›
- Comedian JP Sears on "Blue Bill People" - Louder With Crowder ›
- Sebastian Maniscalco Mocks Cancel Culture, St. Patrick's Day ... ›
- JP Sears Delivers Apology John Cena MEANT to Give - Louder With ... ›
- JP Sears Mocks California and Its Liberal Leadership - Louder With ... ›
- Comedian Compares CNN to a Nagging Girlfriend. It's the Perfect ... ›
- Comedian UNLOADS on Liberal Victims of Cancel Culture ›
- Comedian Nails PERFECT Anthony Fauci Impersonation - Louder ... ›
- Comedian Explains How It Feels To Admit You're Conservative ... ›
- Canada: Comedian Mike Ward Fined $35K... for 'Offensive' Jokes ... ›
- Comedian Explains How It Feels To Admit You're Conservative - Louder With Crowder ›
- Donnell Rawlings Compares CNN to a Nagging Girlfriend and it's the Perfect Analogy - Louder With Crowder ›
- Comedian compares CNN to a nagging girlfriend - Louder With Crowder ›