World's Worst Parent Blasts Son for Consoling Little Sister's 'White Girl Tears'
Disclaimer: I'm still not convinced a lot of these people on TikTok are real. No one can actually believe some of the ludicrous, almost parody of progressive doucheism thoughts that these specimens record themselves saying. I don't want to believe they are real. I'd be happy to one day be told "Brodigan, you've been punk'd." Today doesn't appear to be that day. Though this woman does appear to be a horrible parent.
The worst part is that this isn't parody 😳 pic.twitter.com/x5ziljL9H3
— Libs of Tik Tok (@libsoftiktok) June 23, 2021
It's so interesting to see the conditioning of responding to "white girl tears" so early.
The white girl in question is her five-year-old daughter. The boy in question is her eleven-year-old son. The boy sees his sister upset and wants to make her feel better. In the bygone era of 2019, we used to call that being a good brother. Little did we know it's literally the patriarchy.
She's five and she's got an eleven-year-old coming after her to make her feel better when she cries.
Question: Does she not think a black eleven-year-old would do the same thing if his equally black kid sister was having a bad day? If so, this next factoid will really blow your mind. If the older child was a girl and the crybaby was a boy, the sister would ALSO want to cheer her baby brother up. It's not about responding to [race] [gender] tears. It's about being a family.
We have to unlearn this whole business that white women crying is going to get them what they want in life.
Yes, I'm sure the one black person you know who works at the supermarket you shop at is really impressed with you right now.
It's common, if your kids cries all the time, to ignore them. You don't want them to think they can get their way every time they throw a tantrum. Otherwise, they may grow up to become a cancel culture blogger. That has nothing to do with race or gender or whatever -ism this mother is obsessed with this week. It just has to do with teaching kids a valuable lesson that the world isn't fair and you don't always get what you want.
But that doesn't trend on TikTok. Nor does it effectively signal your virtue to other white liberals. Lecturing an eleven-year-old and a five-year-old -- YOUR eleven and five-year-old -- on their whiteness does.
Looking for a fashionable way to support Louder with Crowder? Get your swag at Crowdershop today!
CANCEL CULTURE Breakdown: Michael Vick vs Mel Gibson | Louder With Crowderyoutu.be
- Cop Gives Reporter Citation for 'Shaking Someone's Hand' - Louder ... ›
- Video Shows How Little Time Cops Have When Someone Pulls Gun ... ›
- Rioters Block, Attack Truck and Horse Trailer, Driver Runs Them ... ›
- Teacher Unleashes Tirade Against Latino Cop at Traffic Stop ... ›
- Sebastian Maniscalco Mocks Cancel Culture, St. Patrick's Day ... ›
- Cop Who Blasted LeBron Explains Why with Message for America ... ›
- Cop Forced to Return Fire, Has Emotional Breakdown - Louder With ... ›
- People Upset Over Marilyn Monroe Statue are Protesting - Louder ... ›
- Rioters Block, Attack Truck and Horse Trailer, Driver Runs Them Over - Louder With Crowder ›