Cop Who Blasted LeBron Explains Why with Message for All Americans: 'People Are Being Gaslit'
Deon Joseph is a Los Angeles police officer in the news for "calling out" LeBron James' recent anti-cop tweets. Though, "calling out" isn't a phrase Officer Joseph would use. Joseph says he isn't looking to attack James. He just wants to open up a line of dialogue. Because the problem isn't about LeBron James, or just about LeBron James. The bigger issue is that America's being gaslit about police officers and policing.
LA officer who posted letter to LeBron James reveals why he did it | Digital Original youtu.be
I don't want to call [LeBron] irrational, because if I wasn't a polife officer and all I saw 24/7 on social media and on the radio was that police are "out to get black people," or that police "hate people of color" and it's being repeated over and over again, I'd probably feel the same way. So, I WAS LeBron James before I became a police officer. So I want the anger towards him to stop. Because in my opinion, he is, just like I was, also a victim. He's been guided to a thought because that's all he was exposed to.
I can't promise no anger against LeBron. James chose to enter the public arena and does so by sending ignorant and irresponsible messages to a massive platform. That's a huge issue. But Officer Joseph still makes a valid point. Because LeBron wasn't always like this. He used to be someone you could disagree with without him sounding like he hated you. Then he moved to Los Angeles and got involved in the entertainment industry. Could to two be related? That's rhetorical.
Of course, I didn't like what he said. But I feel like in my heart that there's hope. If not he and I, maybe what I've done can spark dialogue across the nation where cops and communities can start sitting down again and humanize each other once again. That's so important.
Most officers are hard-working, blue collar people trying to do a very tough job. We're human beings dealing with human beings.
I, personally, agree with everything Officer Joseph has to say. We do have to lower the temperature and find ways to humanize each other again. The problem is that the people who control all the institutions that would allow us to do that (Washington, Big Tech, media) won't let us. They make too much money to let that happen. Their entire political agenda relies on us being divided. Officer Joseph talks about people being gaslit. The gaslighting is coming from the White House.
Everything Deon Joseph says here is poignant and I hope all Americans take the time to watch, listen, and ponder. Unfortunately the people in charge who most need to won't.
Get your content free from Big Tech's filter. Bookmark this website and sign up for our newsletter!
BIDEN ADDRESS RANT: Democrats Are Mad When You Have MORE Freedom! | Louder With Crowder youtu.be
- Tyler Perry Says 'Refuse Hate,' Called GA Bill 'Jim Crow' - Louder ... ›
- Migrant Kids Get Copies of Kamala Harris' Book - Louder With ... ›
- Behar Suggests Cops Shoot 'Shot in the Air,' FOP Responds ... ›
- Tom Brady Gets Mask-Shaming Before the SuperBowl - Louder With ... ›
- Pepe Le Pew Canceled from Upcoming 'Space Jam 2' - Louder With ... ›
- O.J. Simpson Blasts LeBron, Defends Police - Louder With Crowder ›
- Retired NFL Star Hammers LeBron James for Police Tweet - Louder ... ›
- Cop Calls LeBron James for Policing Advice - Louder With Crowder ›
- Cop at Center of TikTok Controversy: 'We're Not Going to Tolerate Being Vilified in the Media Any More' ›
- Cop Has Breakdown Over Left's Anti-Police Rhetoric: 'I Am So God Damned Tired ... ' - Louder With Crowder ›
- TikTok Cop Opens Up on What Led to Viral Breakdown: 'The things I saw traveling home to my family ...' - Louder With Crowder ›