Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.
But Facebook is...you know, Facebook. Their algorithm hides our ranting and raving as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface?
Sign up for the LWC News Blast! Get your favorite right-wing commentary delivered directly to your inbox!
June 12, 2022
Researchers Receive $500k of Taxpayer Money to Study 'Whiteness' in Physics
In our newest episode of "College is Stupid," researchers Amy Robertson and W. Tali Hairston received a grant of $495,847 from the National Science Foundation (a taxpayer-funded organization) to deconstruct whiteness in undergraduate physics classrooms. If this sounds like a waste of half a million taxpayer dollars, it is.
The study involved taping a few physics classes and then interviewing a handful of students. Of course, absolutely nothing in the tapes or interviews would lead any thinking human to believe something untoward had occurred. But Robertson and Hairston are not thinking humans, they're whiteness scholars, and they noticed--with their highly skilled and trained eyes--that the classroom and its workings, the dynamics between each of the students, and even the performance of the professor, were all rife with whiteness.
The College Fix has a full write-up of the two "experiments," but suffice it to say that they continue to return to a common theme of whiteness throughout: getting the correct answer. You see, obsession with finding a correct answer is a facet ofwhiteness culture, and in other areas of education, it has been used to justify changing curricula to make correctness less or completely unimportant. Math, for instance, has been under this attack for quite some time.
You may ask, "But aren't correct answers important in mathematics and physics?" And the answer is yes, but that's not important to Critical Race Theory ideologues who simply want to destroy everything and anything Western society has created in the name of eliminating whiteness. And, in this case, they are doing their "research" completely on the taxpayer's dime.
Is this really the future of the hard sciences? There hasn't been much pushback. No area of education is safe from the ideological clutches of the left, and the decolonization of whiteness in the hard sciences like physics--as if that makes any sense whatsoever--is proof of that.
The Louder with Crowder Dot Com Website is on Instagram now!Follow us at @lwcnewswire and tell a friend!
PARODY! "everything's gonna be all white" Showtime Trailer! | Louder With Crowderwww.youtube.com
From Your Site Articles
- NASA REPORT: Antarctic Ice Sheet is Actually... Growing By Billions ... ›
- Fat Phobia Is Rooted in Racism - Louder With Crowder ›
- Sebastian Maniscalco Mocks Cancel Culture, St. Patrick's Day ... ›
- ESPN Host Goes On White-Privilege Rant Against Tim Tebow ... ›
- Kid Rock Drops New Single Guaranteed to Trigger Liberals - Louder ... ›
- Aba Atlas Speaks Out Against Your White Guilt - Louder With Crowder ›
- 'Abolish White People': Education Professor Indoctrinates Future ... ›
- University Speaker Calls on Christians to 'Ethically Lie' - Louder With ... ›
- Feminist Blames "Whiteness" For Her Friends Abandoning Her ... ›
- Church Gives Up 'Whiteness' for Lent - Louder With Crowder ›
- Kid Rock Drops New Single Guaranteed to Trigger Liberals - Louder With Crowder ›