'They Literally Ruined Our Lives': Young Brit Breaks Down Over Government's Authoritarian Pandemic Response
Sophie Corcoran is a journalist from the UK, and the UK just ended all mandates and restrictions. No opinion expressed by Corcoran contradicts what we're told by the unelected government bureaucrats in CDC because she's British. I hope our Big Tech overlords will respect the global community and not throttle this. If you have a young person in your life, what Ms. Corcoran says is vital.
Also, as you watch this in America, think of the children forced to eat lunch in the cold because of "the science." And think about how Joe Biden's White House thinks that's no big deal.
Commentator breaks down as she recalls traumatic experience of wearing face mask in schoolyoutu.be
This part got to me: "Nobody spoke about it, at all. And the commentators, they had union reps come on and say 'this is what the schools should have paid,' and they didn't care at about what this did to us. ...I literally watched and felt like my whole life is falling apart because of what this government did to young people. And nobody cared. Not one person has cared about children in this pandemic..."
I don't know the ins and outs of UK governance. What I do know is the CDC guidelines were less about science than it was about appeasing the teachers' unions. Which they got busted on not once but twice. Many of the schools where children are forced to eat out in the cold and rain are in liberal cities. Go down the block, and adults will be eating in restaurants and bistros maskless. But as long as they wore a mask when they walked into the restaurant, they were safe. "The science" says so.
The same "the science" that just said the cloth masks we've been forcing children to wear don't work. Yes, "the science" says that they "work better" than no mask. But they're mostly face decorations. The question now is when the teacher's unions are going to rewrite the CDC guidelines calling for children to wear N95s in school.
There have been warning signs about rising pandemic-related suicide rates among teens since early 2021. The effect these restrictions have had on our children was the most underreported story of last year. It was so under-reported, CBS News edited out a reporter saying it was underreported. Students are starting to speak out. Some have more of a sense of humor about it. Other stories are more heartbreaking. People in charge need to listen to all of them.
The Louder with Crowder Dot Com Website is on Instagram now!Follow us at @lwcnewswire and tell a friend!
NEW POLL: Democrats LITERALLY Want to Put You in a CAMP! | Louder With Crowderyoutu.be
- Top 5 Times Australia Lockdowns Terrified Us in 2021 - Louder With ... ›
- Jordan Peterson: DON'T 'Trust the Science' with Lockdowns ... ›
- JP Sears Uses Cars to Point Out Absurdity of Lockdowns - Louder ... ›
- Song Parody Mocks Gavin Newsom's Alleged Lockdown Hypocrisy ... ›
- Construction Workers Rise Up Against Australian Lockdowns ... ›
- Fact-Checking the Fact-Checkers on Lockdown DECEPTION ... ›
- YouTube Removes Louder with Crowder Lockdown Video - Louder ... ›
- Australia Targets Unvaccinated Citizens With Extreme Lockdown ... ›
- Guy Smacks Mic Out of Pro-Lockdown Reporter's Hand - Louder ... ›
- Watch: Kids Call on Government to Force Unvaxxed to 'Submit' - Louder With Crowder ›
- Twitter Suspends Jordan Peterson For Deadnaming Elliot Page - Louder With Crowder ›
- Gavin Newsom Runs Anti-Florida Ad IN Florida - Louder With Crowder ›
- Former Congressman Creates Rebuttal to Gavin Newsom - Louder With Crowder ›
- CBS Reporter STUNNED Democrat agrees with Republican - Louder With Crowder ›
- CBS News announces they are pausing all Twitter activity - Louder With Crowder ›
- CBS News comes crawling back to Twitter in under 48 hours - Louder With Crowder ›
- Biden's CDC is encouraging teachers to be LGBTQ 'allies' - Louder With Crowder ›
- Gavin Newsom Said Homeless 'Need to Self-Medicate' - Louder With Crowder ›