Clueless 'Stranger Things' Actor Can't Understand Why People Hate Socialism
As the Cuban people rose up against the socialist regime, I was expecting hot takes from commie imbeciles in this country. Stranger Things actor David Harbour will give you third-degree burns. In fairness, this interview was published prior to the anti-communist Cuban uprising. Harbour was promoting "Black Widow," where he got to play a Russian asset. For an actor with the words "KARL" and "MARX" tattooed on his knuckles, one might call this typecasting. Enjoy these nuggets that someone with an allegedly functioning brain thought about and said out loud (h/t Not the Bee).
I don't know that there's anyone who could disagree with socialist ideology.
If you work at Starbucks and you make the coffee, then you should own it. You're the one making the coffee!
It's remarkable that someone can be this stupid and not be put into a home. Only Hollywood actors, and the president of the United States. If you work at Starbucks, you're making coffee with ingredients that someone else invested in. On a machine that someone else invested in. In a company that someone else invested in. You've assumed no financial risk. You've put up none of the capital of your own. You can't even get people's names right when you write them on plastic cups. People who got a job because they were able to spell their name right on an application should own NOTHING. I mean, c'mon, son. The little girl from Stranger Things even understands this.
The implementation of these things has led to some of the deepest fascism in our society, so people assume that 'communism' means 'fascism' to a certain degree. That's a terrible thing.
Ah, he's one of those "real socialism has never been tried" buffoons. The implementation of these things hasn't led to "some" of the deepest fascism. It's ONLY led to the deepest fascism. When you give centralized government power over you, they get corrupt and look to take more power over you. For example, the last sixteen months (plus fifteen days) in America.
The idea of a kindergarten-type society where we share things is my ideal society; as opposed to this world where we're hunting and killing and destroying for our own personal hoarding, our own personal greed.
K. Your net worth is six million dollars, which you earn playing dress-up and make-believe. If you really feel this way, I'll send you my Venmo.
It's not that I expect celebrities to be members of MENSA. I'm sure a lot of actors base their political opinions on what their PR firm tells them their political opinions are. But for someone to not realize how silly the words coming out of their mouth are, like David Harbour, it's still remarkable.
It also doesn't give me high hopes for Stranger Things season 4. Last we saw Hopper, he was in a Russian prison camp. No doubt enjoying some of that down-home socialism.
Get your content free from Big Tech's filter. Bookmark this website and sign up for our newsletter!
Celebrities Should Stay Out of Politics | Crowder Classicsyoutu.be
- OPINION: Why Modern 'Feminism' Sucks, and I'm Not One of Them ... ›
- ANOTHER Child Sex Offender Discovered at 'Drag Queen Story ... ›
- Guy Smacks Mic Out of Pro-Lockdown Reporter's Hand - Louder ... ›
- Stunning Video Captures Amusement Park Ride Tipping Over ... ›
- Police Save 6-Year-Old Girl from Kidnapping. - Louder With Crowder ›
- Caitlyn Jenner's Not Done Triggering Liberals - Louder With Crowder ›
- Gayle King Will Ban Family from Thanksgiving Over Dr. Fauci ... ›
- Elon Musk Says He's Creating a New City in Texas - Louder With ... ›
- Venezuelan TikToker: Liberals Tearing Down Statues Matters - Louder With Crowder ›
- WaPo: Biden Upset Pregnant Widow of Marine Killed in Kabul - Louder With Crowder ›
- Starbucks Announces They're Scrapping Vax Mandate - Louder With Crowder ›
- Watch: The Soviet States of America: How Close Are We? - Louder With Crowder ›
- Clinton Campaign Spied on Trump Before, After He Took Office - Louder With Crowder ›
- Teacher Assigns Kindergarten Students Masturbation Homework - Louder With Crowder ›
- Starbucks Forced to Recall New Chicken Sandwich - Louder With Crowder ›
- Starbucks Closes 16 Stores Over Crime, Drug Use - Louder With Crowder ›
- Vegans cementing themselves outside Starbucks over fake milk - Louder With Crowder ›
- Starbucks, Newspaper try to shut down Senate ad - Louder With Crowder ›