Brit Hume: 'Time to Consider Possibility Lockdown a Colossal Public Policy Calamity'
And here we go. Brit Hume on FoxNews, which I am considering a mainstream media outlet, or at least a major media outlet player, has cast an important first stone: voicing the possibility that maybe all this shutdown and lockdown around the coronavirus was a giant mistake.
As more data about this virus comes to light, we're learning not only is the fatality rate way lower than early models predicted, but that the virus has been here longer than we first thought. Like this from Santa Clara, California:
JUST IN: Santa Clara County Public Health in California has announced autopsy results showing a patient who died on… https://t.co/JgweZwQz4v— Axios (@Axios) 1587527998.0
I'm going to go out on a limb and say this sucker was here earlier than January. In fact, as I've said previously, I suspect many people in California and Washington have already had COVID-19 in December, January and February and didn't even know it, mistaking it for the common flu. Studies out of Stanford and USC seem to confirm that theory. See also I can't take it anymore. This COVID levee is gonna break… and CONNED? Doctor Suggests COVID-19 Could be LESS Deadly Than Seasonal Flu.
Meaning a lot more people already have antibodies and if there was a curve that needed flattening, it's very possible it passed us without even knowing it.
Brit Hume is one of the first to voice it aloud, that the shutdown was a calamity and that Birx and Fauci are probably trying to save face and won't want to admit it. I'm giving Brit credit as the first big name in news to say something as blunt as this, but Steven Crowder has sounded the alarm as well.
We need to get back to work. Now.
Not subscribed to the podcast?Fix that! It's completely free.
- Comedian Mocks Both CNN and Fox News Using Clickbait - Louder With Crowder ›
- Michael Rapaport's Anti-Lockdown Rant Speaks for Most of Us - Louder With Crowder ›
- British Police Fining Citizens $8,000 for Breaking Lockdown Without 'Reasonable Excuse' - Louder With Crowder ›
- Bar Owner Forced to Apologize for 'Offensive' Sign Making a Point About Lockdowns - Louder With Crowder ›
- Guy Smacks Mic Out of Pro-Lockdown Reporter's Hand - Louder With Crowder ›
- Health Inspector Caught Dancing After Shutting Down Brewery - Louder With Crowder ›