Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.
But Facebook is...you know, Facebook. Their algorithm hides our ranting and raving as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface?
Sign up for the LWC News Blast! Get your favorite right-wing commentary delivered directly to your inbox!
September 24, 2021
Police Being Sent Door to Door to Question Citizens Suspected of Attending Lockdown Protests. Guess Where?
"The US has no closer ally than Australia." - Joe Biden, this week.
In any other country, police going door-to-door with printouts of your social media history would be disturbing. In Australia, it barely cracks the top five. America still needs to pay attention. Because if you think this can't happen here, you aren't paying attention to the pro-lockdown, pro-pandemic leftists. People who see what Australia is doing to its citizens and have soggy dreams about it.
For perspective, we've seen Austalia authorities pull someone out of their car and arrest them over the protests. That was a protest organizer. This is police preemptively warning people not to attend protests based on things they've said online.
More footage of Australian police paying home visits to people they suspect may attend a protest pic.twitter.com/gLRprJKPR1
— Libs of Tik Tok (@libsoftiktok) September 24, 2021
The argument for the fuzz harassing citizens like this is over a public "health" order. In Nevada this week, police assaulted a black man speaking out at a meeting where the government wanted to declare "misinformation" about the public health crisis ... a public health crisis. The black man was a Republican, in case you were wondering why you haven't seen this on CNN.
Australian police are going off of what citizens posted on Big Tech platforms. Big Tech has already proven its willingness to censor or throttle anything not approved by the CDC. Yet the Biden Administration still demands Big Tech censor people more better than they currently are.
What these videos show happening in Australia can easily happen in America. I'm a little surprised it hasn't started already. I'm also a little frightened over how many Americans would be okay seeing police at their neighbor's door. All in the name of a public "health" "crisis." There is never not going to be a public health crisis, folks. Get used to that now and don't comply accordingly.
Get your content free from Big Tech's filter. Bookmark this website and sign up for our newsletter!
Crowder: "My Daughter Will Have A Gun As Soon As She Can" | Louder With Crowderyoutu.be
From Your Site Articles
- BLM Wreaks Havoc and Fear on Elizabeth City, NC - Louder With ... ›
- Filmmaker Turns Joe Rogan's Freedom Rant into Political Ad ... ›
- Musician Goes Viral with Song Mocking Lockdown Supporters ... ›
- Truck Drivers Drives Through 'Peaceful' Protesters - Louder With ... ›
- Jen Psaki Refuses to Denounce 'Communism' in Cuba - Louder ... ›
- Guy Smacks Mic Out of Pro-Lockdown Reporter's Hand - Louder ... ›
- Australia Cop Discusses Free Speech vs Public Health - Louder ... ›
- Construction Workers Rise Up Against Australian Lockdowns ... ›
- Authorities Pepper Spray Kid at Anti-Lockdown Protest - Louder With ... ›
- Left-Wing Nuts Try Blocking Truckers from Their Jobs - Louder With Crowder ›