Liberal Reporter Tries to Buy Gun for 'Gotcha!' Piece. Fails Background Check...
Memo to leftist new's editors: those stories you keep writing where you send reporters to buy guns to prove...I don't know, whatever you're trying to prove? You may want to run your own background check on the reporter first. You know, to avoid the inevitable surgical removal of your foot, lodged forcibly into your own mouth. Also to prevent ours from being lodged forcibly up your ass. ObamaCare probably won't cover that. Unless you're a transgender something or other.
In an attempt to show how easy it is to buy a modern sporting rifle, Neil Steinberg, of the Chicago Sun-Times, was denied by the store owner’s because “it was uncovered that Mr. Steinberg has an admitted history of alcohol abuse, and a charge for domestic battery involving his wife.”
Mr. Steinburg tried to allege that wasn’t the real reason. According to him it was because, “they knew I planned to immediately sell it back to them.”
He further complains that people who have yet to commit a crime, unlike him, are able to buy guns. “Would-be terrorists can buy guns…But reporters . . . that’s a different story.”
Thank you to all the gun trolls who said, without even realizing it, "We believe guns should be kept from people for the flimsiest reasons."— Neil Steinberg (@Neil Steinberg)1466395750.0
Yeah, three things.
1. We don't think "guns should be kept from people for the flimsiest reasons." But ten points for your use of "flimsiest." You've probably only used that word to describe some of your appendages. FYI Neil, we're laughing at your expense because it's funny. There you were, trying to be all "Look it how easy it is to buy a 'scary black rifle,'" only to have a background check disqualify you from purchasing said rifle. Some might call it "irony." Others "karma." Po-tay-toe, Po-tah-toe.
2. A typical, white, leftist male who thinks domestically abusing their wife is a "flimsy reason" to not own a weapon? Okay, no. If you've been charged with a violent crime, maybe someone like, I don't know maybe I'm grasping at straws here, YOUR WIFE, wouldn't want you to have a weapon. Any kind of weapon. Even a scary black rifle. Maybe not even a baseball bat. Because domestic violence.
3. As to the bitch-fest about "people who haven't yet committed a crime being able to purchase guns... then commit a crime..." complaint. Right. Because Apple has yet to develop a crystal ball. No one can ever know if someone is going to be a would-be anything. There's no app for that. Ask your wife. She probably didn't know you were an abusive super-douche. Yet no one stopped her from marrying you. Because no one can time-travel.
But right, it's fecalpatties like this reporter who want to keep the majority of responsible people from owning guns. Doesn't that just give you the warm and fuzzies? And if you're a woman... maybe a black eye?
Also, about that "gunshow loophole" myth...
- 12-Year-Old Hero Saves Grandma, Shoots Home Intruder - Louder With Crowder ›
- SHOW NOTES: Green Energy Fails America! #TexasPowerOutage - Louder With Crowder ›
- Three Thugs Try Robbing 69-Year-Old Man, Discover the Hard Way He's a Concealed Carry Holder - Louder With Crowder ›
- Animated Video Exposes Truth About Democrats' 'Universal Background Check' Bill - Louder With Crowder ›
- Flashback: Was Joe Biden Lying When He Lashed Out at This Union Worker That He's NOT Taking Our Guns? - Louder With Crowder ›
- SHOW NOTES: 7 Shootings in 7 Days DEBUNKED ›
- Awesome Old Man Prevents Home Invasion with Only His Dog and His Gun - Louder With Crowder ›
- Iowa Governor Signs Pro-Gun Bill Into Law, Allows Permitless Purchase and Carry of Handguns - Louder With Crowder ›
- Flashback: Did Joe Biden Promise to Come After Our Guns? 'Bingo.' - Louder With Crowder ›