Thug Tries Attacking Old Man at Traffic Light, Isn't So Tough When Old Man Flashes His Gun
Parents, teach your children well. Make sure they eat their vegetables. See to it that they get good grades. And teach them that, every so often, when they f*ck around, they may find out. This lumbering dufus never got that lesson and had to learn the hard way. He f*cked around at a traffic light. He found out that the old man behind the wheel was packing. And if he hasn't found out that two other guys were filming the whole thing, he will. I bet the runaway is already five text messages in say, "Cleetus, is this guy you?"
Like most viral videos, there's context missing. Maybe the big guy had a reason to be out of his car, in the middle of an intersection, trying to pull the old man out of his car. Also, did the big guy have a car? He ran off at least three cars back. Either he was so scared he forgot that he left his car in park at a red light, or ... honestly, I don't know. People don't randomly wander upon major insections and start fights with people waiting for the light to change. He didn't have a "Homeless: Will do a dance for money" sign. It may always remain a mystery how this whole kerfuffle started.
Cheers to the gentleman who recorded the event. We here at the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website love ourselves some content of people defending themselves or their property with firearms. Seccond Amendment for the win, baby!
Get your content free from Big Tech's filter. Bookmark this website and sign up for our newsletter!
FASCIST Australian "Leader" Doesn't Understand FREEDOM | Louder With Crowder youtu.be
- Liberal Reporter Tries to Buy Gun for 'Gotcha!' Piece. Fails ... ›
- I'm Pro-Gun Change My Mind (Second Edition) - Louder With Crowder ›
- Sorry, Leftists! CDC's New Report Suggests Guns are Great for Self ... ›
- Top 5 Gun Control Myths Debunked! - Louder With Crowder ›
- "Common Sense" Gun Control Lies Exposed - Louder With Crowder ›
- WOW: New Report Reveals Just How Badly Australia's Gun Ban ... ›
- Commonsense Gun Control Is Nonsense: Change My Mind - Louder ... ›