Gun Owning 69-Year-Old Woman Protects Family, Shoots Home Intruder Dead: ‘I Had to Do What I Had to Do'
Virginia Morrison lives in Florida with her fiancee. The 69 (nice)-year-old woman was home one afternoon when a man, Ezequiel Rosario-Torres, forcefully entered her home. Thankfully for Morrison, she's a gun owner. Now, Rosario-Torres is a corpsicle and Morrison is alive to tell her story.
Woman recounts fatally shooting intruder in Orange Countyyoutu.be
“I said, ‘I’m getting my damn gun.’ So, I went to my bedroom and got my gun, and I went out the back door, and I came to the fence, and he sees me, and he starts toward me. I fired a shot above him, then said, ‘Back off, dude. I’ll shoot you.’ And he kept coming toward me, so I shot him.”
It was Morrison's first time firing a gun. She tells News 6 that she feels bad for the man's family, but she had to do what she had to do to protect her family and her home.
Thankfully, Morrison lives in Florida. Florida sheriffs not only support homeowners exercising their second amendment rights against intruders, but they also encourage it. Had she lived in California, where they hate the gun owners more than pedophiles, this may have been a different story.
The Louder with Crowder Dot Com Website is on Instagram now!Follow us at @lwcnewswire and tell a friend!
"Common Sense" Gun Reform?! | Louder With Crowderyoutu.be
- Patriot Uses Shopping Cart Theory to Dunk All Over Liberals ... ›
- Alec Baldwin: I Feel No Guilt for Gun That Shot Woman - Louder ... ›
- Tim Pool Gets Swatted, Police Enter Studio During Livestream ... ›
- Liberal Reporter Tries to Buy Gun for 'Gotcha!' Piece. Fails ... ›
- Pervert Home Inspector Caught Doing Bad Things to Elmo Doll ... ›
- Top 5 Gun Control Myths Debunked! - Louder With Crowder ›
- Sorry, Leftists! CDC's New Report Suggests Guns are Great for Self ... ›