WHOA: Tim Pool Gets Swatted, Has Police Enter His Studio During a Livestream
Police received a call from someone claiming to have killed two people. The person said he was going to kill more people and themselves if he wasn't stopped. The person gave the police an address. It was Tim Pool's house, where he also broadcasts his podcast. They were live streaming at that very moment.
Tim Pool gets swatted live during tonight's broadcast of Timcast IRL pic.twitter.com/06X7kUreux
— The Post Millennial (@TPostMillennial) January 7, 2022
Pool said on Twitter that while being his home, it's also used as a production studio with many employees on site.
Afterward, Tim took to Instagram to give the full story:
"We had multiple agencies. We believe three different agencies. We had local city cops, we had the sheriff, and we had state police here. We are lucky. We are very lucky."
All of Pool's producers who engaged with the police complied with orders, diffusing the situation. Police did a sweep of the property and left once it was determined it was a false call. As Tim said, this could have ended differently. The idea behind swatting is to send police to someone's home under heightened circumstances just to see what happens.
It was something being done during the Obama administration against people who disagreed with the president's policies. Erick Erickson, formerly of Redstate, discussed his experience being swatted, including audio of the 911 call. Tim Pool is known for having similar opinions that with which the left disagrees. Whether or not this has anything to do with Pool being swatted while he was live-streaming those opinions is unclear at this time.
I mean, I'd bet all the money in my pockets right now that's exactly what happened. There's just no proof yet.
Get your content free from Big Tech's filter. Bookmark this website and sign up for our newsletter!
I'm Coming Back With a Vengeance. Watch Out YouTube. See You Tuesdayyoutu.be
- Joe Rogan UNLOADS on Media Coverage of Rittenhouse Trial ... ›
- Biden's ATF Director to Admit: 'I Want to Ban the AR-15' - Louder ... ›
- Brian Stelter has Epic Hissy Fit Over the Idea of Trump 2024 ... ›
- Jack Dorsey Expected to Step Down as Twitter CEO - Louder With ... ›
- Tim Pool Rants About People Complying - Louder With Crowder ›
- DEVIL'S ADVOCATE: Tim Pool vs. Skyler Turden Debate Big Tech ... ›
- Tim Pool Challenges Brian Stelter's Journalistic Integrity - Louder ... ›
- Candace Bure's Conservative Views a 'Curse' Says Newspaper - Louder With Crowder ›
- Sheriff Encourages Citizens to Shoot Home Intruders - Louder With Crowder ›
- Tim Pool Takes Out Giant Times Square Billboard, Blasts WaPo - Louder With Crowder ›
- Gun Owning 69-Year-Old Woman Shoots Home Intruder Dead - Louder With Crowder ›