Sheriff Encourages Citizens to Shoot Home Intruders: 'We Prefer That You Do, Actually’
Santa Rosa County Sheriff Bob Johnson is gunning for Sheriff Grady Judd’s title as the coolest lawman in America. Go figure, they both serve communities in the great state of Florida.
In a press conference on Thursday, reports The Blaze, Johnson briefed the media on the recent arrest of a one Brandon Harris, who Johnson described as a “frequent flyer” with a rap sheet going back to when he was only 13 years old.
Apparently, Harris decided to go on a string of home burglaries. At one home, a resident opened fire on Harris. Sadly, the homeowner was a terrible shot and didn’t hit Harris. He did scare Harris away, though. Undeterred, Harris went to yet another home, where he would be apprehended by law enforcement.
Now, the county has a lifelong criminal in custody who is facing “felony attempted burglary with assault, two counts of felony burglary to an occupied dwelling, felony burglary to an unoccupied dwelling, resisting arrest without violence, criminal mischief, and attempted larceny.” He’ll be suckling at the government tit for the foreseeable future, and that doesn’t sit well with Sheriff Johnson.
During his press conference, Johnson told citizens, “If somebody is breaking into your house, you’re more than welcome to shoot at them in Santa Rosa County. We prefer that you do, actually. […] [I]f somebody's breaking into your house, you've got all the right in the world to defend yourself. Of course [Harris] didn't get hit, and now we've gotta pay for him.”
See, dead men don’t receive three hots and a cot in prison. They’re just tossed in a grave. It’s cheaper.
Johnson also offered the homeowner who missed shooting Harris gun safety classes. “If you take that, you’ll shoot a lot better and hopefully save the taxpayers money.”
I’m diggin’ it.
Crime is on the rise across the country, and it’s partially because of policies that either make it easy for criminals to get away with it or release them back to the streets far too quickly. Johnson’s policy makes certain neither of those occur. Lock and load, Floridians!
The Louder with Crowder Dot Com Website is on Instagram now!Follow us at @lwcnewswire and tell a friend!
Bible Stories: Samson & Delilah | Louder With Crowderwww.youtube.com
- 'Defund the Police' Activist Alyssa Milano Calls the Cops - Louder ... ›
- Patriot Uses Shopping Cart Theory to Dunk All Over Liberals ... ›
- Pervert Home Inspector Caught Doing Bad Things to Elmo Doll ... ›
- Tim Pool Gets Swatted, Police Enter Studio During Livestream ... ›
- This Is How You Eat While Wearing a Mask - Louder With Crowder ›
- Alec Baldwin: I Feel No Guilt for Gun That Shot Woman - Louder ... ›
- Pedo Disney Employees Caught in Florida Sting Operation - Louder ... ›
- Marine Accepts Award Wearing 'Let's Go Brandon' Shirt - Louder ... ›
- Florida Sheriff Clowns Rappers After Massive Drug Bust - Louder ... ›
- Florida Sheriff Explains Riots vs. Protests for Liberals - Louder With ... ›
- Rapper Raps About Robbing ATMs, Gets for Robbing an ATM - Louder With Crowder ›
- Three Little Burglars Run Away When Homeowner Has a Gun - Louder With Crowder ›
- Florida Sheriff hosts 'Wheel of Fugitive' - Louder With Crowder ›