Texas Rapper Raps About Robbing ATMs, Gets Arrested After Robbing an ATM
We here at the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website would like to believe we're kinda in the know about the rap game. We've listened to a fair bit of sick bars, yo. I think it's safe to say we know when someone is spittin' fire and when their rhymes are wack, bro. We know when the artist is real and when they're a b*tch, y'know. So, when we say Jugg God's a clown, you can take it to the bank, fa'sho.
Yeah, how'd you like that? I'm pretty awesome.
But in all seriousness, the New York Post reports that Texas rapper Ladesion Riley, or as his handful of fans might know him "312 Jugg God," can definitely be described as a clown after he and his little posse were recently arrested for robbing an ATM technician in Nashville, Tennessee, only to be caught almost immediately after. What makes it even better is that Riley had recently released a song on YouTube in which he raps about robbing ATMs and hoping to make it home without getting caught.
Only he did get caught. And while the irony may be funny enough, it's made even more so by the Houston Police Officers' Union clowning on him for it.
\u201cDon't add this song to your roadrunning playlist:\n>> https://t.co/B9MzrfcKjq\n\nLink to story:\n>> https://t.co/iLcFTHQeCW\u201d— Houston Police Officers' Union (@Houston Police Officers' Union) 1654642494
Interestingly enough, the HPOU also posted to Twitter that Riley was on felony bond for a pending charge and one of his cohorts, Darius Dugas, is pending life in prison for being a felon in possession of a firearm. They added, "Instead, [Dugas] is free on bond." Makes one wonder what bonehead made that decision.
Jugg's fans are going to be waiting a while for a new track to drop, but we know exactly where you can find something new for your playlist. And in the meantime, perhaps rappers shouldn't be even dumber in real life than they are in their music. It's just a thought.
The Louder with Crowder Dot Com Website is on Instagram now!Follow us at @lwcnewswire and tell a friend!
EXCLUSIVE! Kanye West's Original Pete Davidson Song! | Louder With Crowderwww.youtube.com
- Darryl Brooks' Music is ALMOST as Bad as His Criminal Record ... ›
- Let's Go Brandon: The #1 and #2 Songs on the iTunes Charts are ... ›
- 'Rape Culture' is a Myth: Change My Mind - Louder With Crowder ›
- Cellphone Captures Walmart Customers Save Woman From Rape ... ›
- Sheriff Encourages Citizens to Shoot Home Intruders - Louder With ... ›
- Florida Sheriff Clowns Rappers After Massive Drug Bust - Louder ... ›
- Kid Rock Drops New Single Guaranteed to Trigger Liberals - Louder ... ›
- Rapper Drops Song With Important Questions About Elon Musk ... ›
- Rapper Drops Anti-Biden 'Let's Go Brandon' Track - Louder With ... ›