October 03, 2018
'Rape Culture' is a Myth: Change My Mind
Steven Crowder takes to the streets once again to have real conversations with real people on hot-button issues. In his most triggering edition yet, Steven dispels the myth of "Rape Culture."
So many feathers ruffled over this one. But sorry not sorry, rape culture isn't real. Maybe we'd believe people when they said "rape culture is real!" if they didn't make everything about rape, then ignore actual rape culture in other countries. Or if they had, like, facts and stuff.
- Not Satire: Self-Proclaimed 'Fat Activist' Compares Thin People to 'Rape Culture'
- Liberals Accusing Ted Cruz of Rape Culture For Kissing his Daughter?!
- REAL RAPE CULTURE: Migrants in Sweden Who Livestreamed Rape Get Slap on the Wrist
Like this video? Check out other Change My Mind episodes:
- Trump is NOT a Fascist: Change My Mind
- America is Superior (To All Other Countries): Change My Mind
- Male Privilege is a Myth: Change My Mind (Second Edition)
NOT SUBSCRIBED TO THE PODCAST? FIX THAT! IT’S COMPLETELY FREE ON BOTH ITUNES HERE AND SOUNDCLOUD HERE.