'You can be you and be accepted in Doggyland': Rapper Snoop Dogg creates children's programming on YouTube
It looks like everyone is looking to get into children's prgramming these days. Ever since Disney decided to give the reigns over to woke LGBTQ+ activists who have been using their programs to indoctrinate children, the market has been looking for other places to turn. Daily Wire announced its intent to create programming, and now the great Snoop Dogg is jumping into the game with "Doggyland."
When I first saw the headline from the New York Post I was extremely skeptical. But after seeing the little preview, I'm a little warmer to the idea. Check it out for yourselves.
Snoop aims "to help kids learn social-emotional skills through rap, dance, and song." And while he may be using the leftist phrases he's heard before, the preview of the programming doesn't look to be objectionable, and the messaging seems rather uncontroversial. I'm only judging it based on the preview, though, and I reserve the right to be proven terribly wrong later.
Describing the mentor character of the series, Snoop Dogg says, "Bowizzle is a great version of Snoop Dogg--a greater version," who teaches the young dogs throughout the series utilizing rap, song, and dance "so kids can learn to love each other from the beginning because hate is what's taught, love is what's in their heart[s]." And I agree with that last part--which runs completely counter to the dominant leftist narrative that white children are born irrevocably racist. So, if Snoop sticks to the notion that children are born loving instead of racist, I think we're off to a good start.
Let's be honest, it would be difficult to be worse than Disney, who has been pushing its not-at-all-secret gay agenda on children for God knows how long. I'm willing to give Snoop the benefit of the doubt for now.
The Louder with Crowder Dot Com Website is on Instagram now!Follow us at @lwcnewswire and tell a friend!
- Man rushes in to save woman from burning SUV - Louder With ... ›
- Refugees Keep Raping Women at Swedish Concerts. Their Solution ... ›
- YouTube Bans Rapper's 'Let's Go Brandon' Song - Louder With ... ›
- Cellphone Captures Walmart Customers Save Woman From Rape ... ›
- Kid Rock Drops New Single Guaranteed to Trigger Liberals - Louder ... ›
- Country Star John Rich Goes #1 With New Anti-Woke Song - Louder ... ›
- Snoop Dogg Promotes Anti-Biden Cannabis Product: 'You Won't ... ›
- Rapper Drops Song With Important Questions About Elon Musk ... ›
- Rapper Raps About Robbing ATMs, Gets for Robbing an ATM ... ›
- YouTube removes Giorgia Meloni speech - Louder With Crowder ›
- Kid Rock Drops New Single Guaranteed to Trigger Liberals - Louder With Crowder ›
- Cellphone Captures Walmart Customers Save Woman From Rape - Louder With Crowder ›