"Stick Your Progress Where the Sun Don't Shine': Country Star Goes #1 With New Anti-Woke Song
I like country music. I'm sure many of you visiting the louder with Crowder Dot Com website do, too. And it's probably at least partly because it's one of the only genres in which it's still okay to be patriotic. That doesn't mean there aren't a few rappers who will spit fire from time to time, but it's more prevalent in country music (on a semi-related note: if you like rap, check out this song by Jimmy Donn). And when the artist is John Rich, you know it's going to be good. Like #1 on iTunes good. (h/t RedState)
Rich hasn't been quiet in his opposition to everything for which the radical left stands. He's about as outspoken as he is talented, and it makes for some great moments and some great music. Check out his newest song "Progress."
"PROGRESS" John Richyoutu.be
"Stick your progress where the sun don't shine. Keep your big mess away from me and mine. If you leave us alone, well, we'd all be just fine. Stick your progress where the sun don't shine."
He tackles the problem of leftist riots, immigration, the Afghanistan fiasco, and the dictatorial bent of the present administration among other themes. The first line of the song, though, hits about as hard as it rings true: "There's a hole in this country where its heart used to be." I don't know about you, but that one stings, but it's true.
The music video is also full of imagery characterizing the left's new vision of America, including homeless encampments.
Which America would you like to live in? The one John Rich envisions or the one people like Joe Biden and the Democratic Party would rather we have? I'm pretty sure I know the answer.
The Louder with Crowder Dot Com Website is on Instagram now!Follow us at @lwcnewswire and tell a friend!
Travis Tritt Stands Up to COVID Mandate Insanity | Louder With Crowderwww.youtube.com
- Rapper Drops Song With Important Questions About Elon Musk ... ›
- Rapper Drops Anti-Biden 'Let's Go Brandon' Track - Louder With ... ›
- Listen: Jordan Peterson Releases Anti-Trudeau Protest Song ... ›
- Refugees Keep Raping Women at Swedish Concerts. Their Solution ... ›
- Ne-Yo Takes a Stand Against Misogyny, But Women Aren't Happy ... ›
- Let's Go Brandon: The #1 and #2 Songs on the iTunes Charts are ... ›
- Lynyrd Skynyrd Singer Records New Anthem for Ron DeSantis ... ›
- Church Gives Up 'Whiteness' for Lent - Louder With Crowder ›
- YouTube Bans Rapper's 'Let's Go Brandon' Song - Louder With ... ›
- Ron DeSantis Triples Down With Badass Video Exposing 'Mask ... ›
- Rapper Snoop Dogg creates children's programming on YouTube - Louder With Crowder ›
- Track Star kicked off plane during narcissistic rant - Louder With Crowder ›