Watch: Sheriff hosts 'Wheel of Fugitive,' a weekly game show to help hunt down the county's most wanted
Florida sheriffs are built different. When they aren't encouraging homeowners to swiss-cheese-up intruders, they're busting rhymes after busting dealers. But Wayne Ivey, Brevard County sheriff, has raised the bar. Because it's time to play... Wheel... Of... Fugitive!
Shout out to Not The Bee!
Wheel of Fugitive With Sheriff Wayne Iveyyoutu.be
It's a take on the legendary game show "Wheel of Fortune," with based host Pat Sajak. When you spin that wheel, you can win cash and prizes. When Sheriff Ivey spins this wheel, all you win are your fifteen minutes of social media fame. And not in a good way.
On the wheel are the pictures of various fugitives of justice. A rogues gallery of punks, hooligans, and nogoodniks. The sheriff spins the wheel and if it lands on you, congratulations! You are the Fugitive of the Week! What you win is the time to turn yourself in before people playing at home recognize your photo and snitch.
This week's winner is Atreyveon Trenton Carree. Atreyveon is an eighteen-year-old male with a dark complexion who is wanted in connection with a robbery. Atreyveon is now on the clock. Turn yourself in before police find you, and you wind up spending more time in jail than you would have.
Most impressive is the computer graphics and film editing. The department really invested the time to put forward a professional product. Had I known social media manager was a job possibility, I would have taken my civil service exam like my mother always wanted me to.
The Louder with Crowder Dot Com Website is on Instagram now!Follow us at @lwcnewswire and tell a friend!
The Reason Police Are Quitting EVERYWHERE! | Louder With Crowderyoutu.be
- Homeowner Exchanges Gunfire With Armed Alabama Intruders ... ›
- Florida Investigates Bar Exposing Children to Lewd Dance - Louder ... ›
- Slope Slipped: Polyamorous Woman has Four Male Partners. And ... ›
- Patriot Uses Shopping Cart Theory to Dunk All Over Liberals ... ›
- Ron DeSantis Goes Thug Life on 60 Minutes: 'Horse Manure ... ›
- Sheriff Encourages Citizens to Shoot Home Intruders - Louder With ... ›
- Florida Sheriff On Terrorism: 'We're at War, Arm Yourselves ... ›
- Florida Sheriff Wants Active Shooters Shot Full Of Holes - Louder ... ›
- Sheriff Grady Judd apprehends more sexual predators - Louder With Crowder ›
- Three derptastic moments from Biden's 60 Minutes interview - Louder With Crowder ›